City complete Silva signing

Andy

Premium Member (andid1)
Reaction score
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6238493,00.html

Thoughts and Opinions.

Think he will be great for City and this is the quality they need if they want to reach the top 4. Surely this means Robinho is leaving, which may not be a bad thing.

According to Sky City are also close to signing Yaya Toure. Both would be great signing and could give City the strength to reach the top 4.

Last edited:
My opinion-- **** sake, what a good signing

Wonder how much he cost....

Feel sorry for Valencia, two of their best players gone in one transfer window

somewhere between 22 to 25 million quid. yeah valencia are stumped. i can see mate and or banega going as well

25million is the reports.

On the Valencia note, Mata is rumoured to be going as well.

noo!!! fuuuck meee! anyone but man city... (chelsea liverpool arsenal tottenham villa)

somewhere between 22 to 25 million quid. yeah valencia are stumped. i can see mate and or banega going as well

Mata, Benega, Pablo Hernandez will all leave.

I wonder if Santa Cuz was part of this deal.

certainly real top 4 contenders,. title challengers? still a big ask. chelsea are just a powerhouse, and united know how to stay there despite playing average for half a season.

but a great signing, unlike robinho he wont shy away, or fade as a player, very consistent. not afraid of being tackled, strong runner of the ball

Well this is worrying for Valencia and me! I have family there so feel connected to them.. I wonder if this money will go into new players or that ****** new stadium that was mean't to be completed years ago now :/. Sad times

now man city has some real strength in offense man...
top 4 next season easily if silva adapts well, likely to anyway.

(why didn't chelsea offer that... :( )

good point he is certainly out of favour, and valencia are short of option up front now, and he would relish champions league football

Mata is signing for Barca isn't he? That's what I heard. Why are Valencia selling everyone, I thought they were over the worst of the debt?

Mata is signing for Barca isn't he? That's what I heard. Why are Valencia selling everyone, I thought they were over the worst of the debt?

they defo need to sell matey, they agreed a deal package, which meant they had to pay alot of moneyt his year.

Big money, hard to turn down I suppose.

Yes i also Mata is going to Barca.... bye bye Valencia :/ ... And man city will be a serious contender for the title next season..

now man city has some real strength in offense man...
top 4 next season easily if silva adapts well, likely to anyway.

(why didn't chelsea offer that... :( )

Apprently we did offer for him and also Toure but they chose City over us.