City confirm Fulop switch

• Thread starter Thread starter Joshh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 98
  • Views Views 5K
Gutted... thats my dream of negotiating a second season loan for Joseph :S

That is a disgrace they have enough keepers just give them a go, what is the point in paying there other keeper.
The other keepers confidence must be sky high.

absolute ******* joke. city should be ashamed of themselfs and i voted them to get champions league football but i now hope they dont.

if i were their other goalies, i'd hand in my transfer request.

Hope he gets injured now too.
Sunderland shouldn't of sent him, even if they don't need him, for the principle

He's a pretty rubbish keeper anyway, no where as near as good as Given, so stop QQing.

From what I understand 3rd and first choice are injured leaving only one gk, so whats the problem?

I bet FourFourTwo's creaming it.

From what I heard they have 9 keepers on their books. Why did they need an emergency loan?

Opportunity to sign any keeper and we sign Marton Fulop. What the fudgecakes.

I thought we should have gone for Asenjo.

You were permitted a loan, not a transfer.

Still, we should have gone for Asenjo, I don't think hes injured.. Just De Gea is keeping him out of the sqaud..

Or we could have gone for Cudicini, Hilario, Fabianski, Vito or loads of others. But I mean.. Marton Fullop? I had to google this guy to find out who the **** he was. His name ringed a bell but I mean.. Bad move.

Fulop explains his qualities in his name, its not as if they have signed a great keeper there!

But i bet the only reason why sunderland agreed to it, is because their season is over really and they will have received a tidy sum

Maybe they struck a deal with City to get Joe Hart next season.. ;)

Still, we should have gone for Asenjo, I don't think hes injured.. Just De Gea is keeping him out of the sqaud..

Or we could have gone for Cudicini, Hilario, Fabianski, Vito or loads of others. But I mean.. Marton Fullop? I had to google this guy to find out who the **** he was. His name ringed a bell but I mean.. Bad move.

But then who would that leave At.Madrid with?

Just De Gea and some other **** goalies?

City are a joke though.

I don't think it's fair, if it was any other team I'm sure they would have said no, City must have another keep at the club, they won't just have Given & Hart ( Loan ) So why don't they just use one of them.

Back