City confirm Fulop switch

• Thread starter Thread starter Joshh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 98
  • Views Views 5K
But then who would that leave At.Madrid with?

Just De Gea and some other **** goalies?

City are a joke though.

No, De Gea has kept Asenjo out of the sqaud just about all season. He was in goal against Liverpool aswell..

I'm sure they have a reserve, and we would have made some type of installment maybe.

And I hardly seem how we are a joke for following the rules. Marton Fullop is probably still better than Almunia.

Brian Kerr said that Faroe Island keeper they have is a very capable keeper

No, De Gea has kept Asenjo out of the sqaud just about all season. He was in goal against Liverpool aswell..

I'm sure they have a reserve, and we would have made some type of installment maybe.

And I hardly seem how we are a joke for following the rules. Marton Fullop is probably still better than Almunia.

It's a disgrace though how your team still have perfectly professional goalies available yet because you're club is made of money somehow you are allowed to loan a good goalie.

If it was say Hull trying to do what City are doing I'd bet they'd be rejected.

Hate City with a passion... All they are now is money

Still, we should have gone for Asenjo, I don't think hes injured.. Just De Gea is keeping him out of the sqaud..

Or we could have gone for Cudicini, Hilario, Fabianski, Vito or loads of others. But I mean.. Marton Fullop? I had to google this guy to find out who the **** he was. His name ringed a bell but I mean.. Bad move.

having him in goal would be like having no goalkeeper at all :P

Hmmmm, Seeing as he has 2 broken wrists, i dont think you could have...

I heard he was fit for training? I know about the accident but read a few places that he was back to training, which means he must be pretty close to fit. Probably wouldn't play though, but yeah.. Asenjo should have come.

Still, we should have gone for Asenjo, I don't think hes injured.. Just De Gea is keeping him out of the sqaud..

Or we could have gone for Cudicini, Hilario, Fabianski, Vito or loads of others. But I mean.. Marton Fullop? I had to google this guy to find out who the **** he was. His name ringed a bell but I mean.. Bad move.

Hmmmm. Seeing as he has 2 broken wrists, i dont think you could have

It's a disgrace though how your team still have perfectly professional goalies available yet because you're club is made of money somehow you are allowed to loan a good goalie.

Gunnar Nielsen has never played in the Premier League.

I heard he was fit for training? I know about the accident but read a few places that he was back to training, which means he must be pretty close to fit. Probably wouldn't play though, but yeah.. Asenjo should have come.

Not what i heard, and hes not even been on our bench so, that wouldnt have worked...

---------- Post added at 04:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

He Has Now...

What difference does that make?

He's on a professional contract therefore I do not see any reason why Man City cannot play him in a league game.

****** for the City keeper that came on against Arsenal, great confidence boost for him.
Fulop looked a decent keeper when I saw him play a few times, although City should just man up and deal with the situation like every other club does.

What are you on about?

Fulop is a pretty quality goalie on his day, I'd pick him over Newcastles goalies any day

He is third choice at Sunderland, thus showing, he shouldn't be number one at Man City if they actually have top four ambitions.

Should have just pikeyed Joe Hart back from brum for like £5mill or what ever, they have nothing to play for.

I doubt he's better than Steve Harper.
Even their number 2 keeper Krul is probably better.

You mean Steven Harper who is so crud he spent like 10 years on the bench at Newcastle?

Harpers awful. Be quiet.

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 AM ----------

He is third choice at Sunderland, thus showing, he shouldn't be number one at Man City if they actually have top four ambitions.

Should have just pikeyed Joe Hart back from brum for like £5mill or what ever, they have nothing to play for.

The Premier League wouldnt let them take back Hart because of the deal they signed with Brum at the start of the season. They had to get a keeper on loan quickly. All the other keepers City have are about 8 years old.

So City sign an ex Tottenham goalie on emergency loan. Interesting considering we have to play them to possibly determine fourth place. Hope Levy has paid him off handsomely to let in about five goals.

The Premier League wouldnt let them take back Hart because of the deal they signed with Brum at the start of the season. They had to get a keeper on loan quickly. All the other keepers City have are about 8 years old.

Don't you understand the concept of 'pikey'! ;) haha

Im gonna stick up for my friend four four two here, I believe that any such accusations of us paying the F.A show ignorance and a lack of knowledge about the game and the F,a and its running, I believe that if it was chelsea needing the emergency keeper, chelsea fans would be happy and everyone else would be moaning, same with any other team getting a keeper, as for fulop, people in IRC are on my back saying hes alright, lets wait and see

You mean Steven Harper who is so crud he spent like 10 years on the bench at Newcastle?

Harpers awful. Be quiet.

Be quiet? First you try to copy my name now your telling me to be quiet. :'(

Isn't it because Given was so good so there was no way he would be first choice?
Seems the more realistic reason to me.

Back