City confirm Fulop switch

• Thread starter Thread starter Joshh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 98
  • Views Views 5K
they play with almunia, fabianski, and mannone. they've been playing handicapped all season, surely you can go two games with neilsen.

but seriously, its two games not 3 months its a bit of a joke really
were going for 4th, if man utd had keeper injuries now while your going for the title, you would want a keeper, and you would get it.

so how can you have a go at me for defending city but if it was happening to arsenal and people said you payed off the F,A, you would defend your team

who said they paid of the FA?

Someone said money talks presumably meaning that with money comes power and therefore influence but cant see anyone actually suggesting City physically handed over money to the FA

I'm not bothered what has happened in the past.

City do not need this goalie on an emergency loan because they clearly already do have the quality in goal required to be competent
quality?, honestly the only backup keeper i heard of was wood because i met him when i watched a man city youth game, The options we have are not qualified, Its not about Nielsen, its about the fact we have no backup

I'm not bothered what has happened in the past.

City do not need this goalie on an emergency loan because they clearly already do have the quality in goal required to be competent

But they dont, just like Liverpool.

They have one GK, theyre not being allowed this loan becuase hes not good enough, theyre being allowed it as they have ONE GK, therefore no backup

Joe, you're boring me. I'm just expressing an opinion, and I understand you are too.

who said they paid of the FA?

Someone said money talks presumably meaning that with money comes power and therefore influence but cant see anyone actually suggesting City physically handed over money to the FA
people have hinted man city paid off the F.A, it shows such stupidity that i get annoyed

You do have backup!

Filip Mentel who is 19/20 or Tobias Johansen who is 18/19 can be stuck on the bench>?

Yes / No?

but isnt fulop being brought in to play ahead of neilsen?

Yes, but the FA can hardly say, yes you can bring someone in but they must only play if Neilson is unavailable

people have hinted man city paid off the F.A, it shows such stupidity that i get annoyed

where? (ive just scanned the thread, not read each post properly)

were going for 4th, if man utd had keeper injuries now while your going for the title, you would want a keeper, and you would get it.
no if we lost van der sar and tomas we'd play foster, and put our young keeper amos as back up

They really haven't.

Joke decision. No one else loaned in players when they had an injury crises.:S

They really haven't.

Joke decision. No one else loaned in players when they had an injury crises.:S
Not on this thread but i was speaking to some friends on msn earlier and they were saying how city ruined football and obviously slipped some money to the F.A, anyway i dont know why i brought that up, completely out of the question, What im getting at is, Our youth keepers are not qualified enough to play for us,

Not on this thread but i was speaking to some friends on msn earlier and they were saying how city ruined football and obviously slipped some money to the F.A, anyway i dont know why i brought that up, completely out of the question, What im getting at is, Our youth keepers are not qualified enough to play for us,

Mannone or Scenzy (Sp) were not experienced at all, never played a game for Arsenal, yet we didn't kick up a fuss.

Why mention that people have said City paid off the FA 3-4 times in this thread then :s and if you were gunna you cudda at least said that it was a mate or summat that said it as you appeared to be debating with someone in this thread

Nielsen is 23 hardly youth.
Arsenal had to play Mannone who is a year younger vs fulham.:P It shouldn't have been allowed in my opinion. If city are unable to deal adequately with the injury to two goalkeepers then it's there own managerial **** up for not having good enough back up. This should only be allowed for proper crises. If nielsen was injured too that would be fine but this is stupid.

Mannone or Scenzy (Sp) were not experienced at all, never played a game for Arsenal, yet we didn't kick up a fuss.

Didnt Mannone have a first team number and was considered part of the first team as well? and also had some Carling Cup experince (weather it be just sitting on the bench)

Yeah, but Gunner Nielsen is listed in the Man City Squad.

How? Would they even be defined as reserve team players?

And if its such bullshit that City have been allowed this can you name an example where someone didnt get it?

Main example I can think of where a team were also allowed to bring in someone was Liverpool signing Paul Jones, they also had 2 players out injured (Kirland and Dudek) and only had one backup that wasnt a youth team player (Patrice Luzi) again like City

Why are City even paying them if they shouldnt be "defined as reserve team players"
p.s. "a youth team player (Patrice Luzi)" Gunner Nielsen is twenty three what youth team is he playing in, he has to make the step up sometime.

I dont think people are getting this
I KNOW NIELSEN IS PART OF OUR SQUAD,
what im saying is we dont have backup that is considered part of our squad!!

Back