City confirm Fulop switch

• Thread starter Thread starter Joshh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 98
  • Views Views 5K
what are Filip Mentel and Tobias Johansen doing do they just hang around and get paid for nothing

Manchester City have handed first professional contract to Czech goalkeeper Filip Mentel

"Mentel has been offered a professional two-year contract," Kovarovic told SITA.

Well it's a done deal now. We can just accept it and get on with it I suppose.

Manchester City have handed first professional contract to Czech goalkeeper Filip Mentel

"Mentel has been offered a professional two-year contract," Kovarovic told SITA.
but hes not on our roster, your point is invalid, ive backed it up with facts not opinions

lol Marton Fulop
if you take the time to look at his stats and dont make the same mistake i did, hes actually not that bad, max and frankie showed me his stats for real life not fm, Not too shabby at all

Mcfc.co.uk- Official site of the club with official squads

Football.co.uk- Not a great source for information

so your suggesting that that website just made him up as well as the other websites that have him down as a man city player

were going for 4th, if man utd had keeper injuries now while your going for the title, you would want a keeper, and you would get it.

Shity have about 8 keepers and theyve been allowed to loan another one its disgusting. My understanding of the 'emergency keeper' rule was that a keeper could be loaned outside of the window if and only if they had no replacement keepers eg Van der sar, Foster, Kuszczak, Heaton and Amos all injured.

Knowing shity they probably gave the FA a tidy back-hander lol :P.
Lets chuck the rule book out the window!

Last edited:
I have to agree with the man city fans here, they didnt pay the fa and saying that they did is just stupid

From two different sources I heard Man city have 9 Goalkeepers on their books and 4 are fit to play, not including Fulop and S.Taylor (who is coming back from a long term injury, but training). So with that it makes it 10 Goalkeepers with 6 fit. But hey Fulop is nothing more than a decent keeper. Won't stand up to constant pressure like a Reina or Van der Sar. But will do the job when the defence performs.
Another point is that he is set to start on Saturday

City can **** off, what an absolute joke. Why are they allowed exceptional circumstances? If it was any other team, they would be told to deal with what was available. What's the point in having rules when they are just broken or negotiated around all the time.

Absolute joke.

Arsenal have a shout for needing an emergency loan Keeper the entire season.

Great Confidence Boost For the Faroe Island Goalie.
And didnt rednapp try this and it wasnt allowed?

Quoted Message: Originally Posted by Joshh
You were permitted a loan, not a transfer.

Still, we should have gone for Asenjo, I don't think hes injured.. Just De Gea is keeping him out of the sqaud..

Or we could have gone for Cudicini, Hilario, Fabianski? Vito or loads of others. But I mean.. Marton Fullop? I had to google this guy to find out who the **** he was. His name ringed a bell but I mean.. Bad move.

ARE YOU HAVING A LAUGH ID RATHER PLAY WITH NO KEEPER INSTEAD OF HIM

Back