Don't you think SI will ban me if I tell them I used VPN to activate the game on Steam? Because then they finds out.

And CJS didn't gave me the Russian beta, they gave me the Russian version of the game as a gift. I'm sure they are not willing to give me the game, since the order is marked as shipped already. Don't think there's anything I can do there. Even tough I've proof I didn't pay for Russian version or EU version, but Football Manager Steam CD Key as it says. The name even says that I bought a "key" and not a russian steam gift.

BTW I didn't even know CJS are using this method as I've only got keys before. That's illegal what they're doing, and they're still selling an FM 15 Russian version where it says VPN is needed. Wouldn't have bought it if I knew this was what I were getting.
I can't tell you for sure, but I know it's illegal and if they caught you, you're screwed. I wouldn't risk and I would report it as I would say I didn't think it's illegal since site who's selling me the game told me to do this. Maybe SI with Steam can disable that Russian version and maybe even SI can make CJS to either return you the money or give you unlocked version. However, you would need a proof that they didn't tell you it was Russian version. Since I'm in buy/sell business, I always take a SS so I can send it if they don't do what they promised.

I can't tell you for sure, but I know it's illegal and if they caught you, you're screwed. I wouldn't risk and I would report it as I would say I didn't think it's illegal since site who's selling me the game told me to do this. Maybe SI with Steam can disable that Russian version and maybe even SI can make CJS to either return you the money or give you unlocked version. However, you would need a proof that they didn't tell you it was Russian version. Since I'm in buy/sell business, I always take a SS so I can send it if they don't do what they promised.

You should report them Henry. We all should actually for ******** me over as well.

They will regret the day they ****** with FM-Base.

You should report them Henry. We all should actually for ******** me over as well.

They will regret the day they ****** with FM-Base.

View attachment 333189

I already reported another site the other day. But they are still running the 'VPN region free activation BETA FM15" or whatever. I'm sure people will ***** about them as well.

LOL. Just found out they were legally sued and now they are off with an 'excuse' they are moving to another host. Serves them well.

Thanks, I'll report it to SI. I just sent a mail aswell to CJS about this. They usually reply within an hour, hopefully I would get a answer from them quickly. I guess they don't want to do anything about it, but it's worth a try.

Thanks, I'll report it to SI. I just sent a mail aswell to CJS about this. They usually reply within an hour, hopefully I would get a answer from them quickly. I guess they don't want to do anything about it, but it's worth a try.

I've learnt they only reply when they've got a good answer for you. If it's a bad one or they can't answer you I've ended up pestering them and get a copy and pasted answer about checking the product information page.

Ran by a bunch of absolute wank stains.

I've learnt they only reply when they've got a good answer for you. If it's a bad one or they can't answer you I've ended up pestering them and get a copy and pasted answer about checking the product information page.

Ran by a bunch of absolute wank stains.

Yeah, you're right. No reply yet.

BTW I just sent a mail to SI about this. Wondering what they're going to do.

I didnt buy the game from there this year....but normally CJS-CDKeys are good

I've never had a problem with them before & ive used them for a couple of years now :S

I didnt buy the game from there this year....but normally CJS-CDKeys are good

I've never had a problem with them before & ive used them for a couple of years now :S

Yeah, I've also never had problems with them before. I still have the game playable tough, but I would still like to get a complete legal version before I eventually get banned.

They are doing that because Russian version of the game is just under 20euros on Steam. That's around 16-17 pounds if I'm not mistaken. And they probably got good discount for buying multiple steam keys ( or gifts). So they make at least 10euros pure profit of one game. That's pretty good if you ask me.

They are doing that because Russian version of the game is just under 20euros on Steam. That's around 16-17 pounds if I'm not mistaken. And they probably got good discount for buying multiple steam keys ( or gifts). So they make at least 10euros pure profit of one game. That's pretty good if you ask me.

I actually bought it for 25,99 GPB. Now I can get the EUR version + beta for the same price on CJS.

I actually bought it for 25,99 GPB. Now I can get the EUR version + beta for the same price on CJS.
It's really hard to find BETA for under 35EUR. CJS is selling it's region free beta for 32EUR. But after these problems, I would think twice before buying from them.

It's really hard to find BETA for under 35EUR. CJS is selling it's region free beta for 32EUR. But after these problems, I would think twice before buying from them.

Yes. Yesterday it even cost 31,99 GBP with BETA included. The prices are changing all the time.

I honestly don't get why people don't spend the extra few pounds and get it on steam. There will be no problems at all if you do

I honestly don't get why people don't spend the extra few pounds and get it on steam. There will be no problems at all if you do

I'm surely gonna do that next time.

Finally did get a reply from CJS: "You will not be banned. You can activate with UK VPN. If you do not want to do this then I can offer to resell the code for you if you have not used it."

Well this is not helping me.

I'm surely gonna do that next time.

Finally did get a reply from CJS: "You will not be banned. You can activate with UK VPN. If you do not want to do this then I can offer to resell the code for you if you have not used it."

Well this is not helping me.

No surprise to hear they've completely jumped past my e-mails and replied to yours!

Should probably stop calling them a bunch of retarded ***** in their e-mails.

No surprise to hear they've completely jumped past my e-mails and replied to yours!

Should probably stop calling them a bunch of retarded ***** in their e-mails.

LOL.

Yeah, try to write nice and give them "compliments", then they might reply to yours as well.

Well man, for me 15 euros makes a plenty of difference. I come from poor country and having average salary of 450eur says a lot.