Still not heard anything and I'm rather worried that I've wasted money now. Will begin e-mails sports interactive and slating CJS on every website out there. If you know any review sites that I could slate these on then please share. :)

trustpilot.co.uk, trustpilot.com, resellerratings.com

I'm only asking for a refund and they haven't even got FM15 keys in yet so I honestly can't see why they're avoiding me. You'd assume it was just a simple process.

Was going to buy the game and get beta access today from elsewhere but not sure if that is a risk seeing as CJS are completely ignoring my requests for a refund.

Thats what ya get sorry for being a cheapskate, i wanted the game yesterday, so i paid £29.99 to green man gaming, got it right away no hassle, and gave away my 23% voucher code to a relative to buy, whats the £8 a few bottles of pepsi and a chinese?

To anyone else who wants to say "thats what you get for not using steam". Your comments are not wanted nor are they productive.

This thread is now going about how to get a refund from CJS and a warning to others not to use their abysmal service. They have my money. The cheek of them taking it of you and then refusing to even respond to your e-mails.

Thanks.

Well email this thread too, and we can all slag them off, tell them you will not stop staining there name online.

To anyone else who wants to say "thats what you get for not using steam". Your comments are not wanted nor are they productive.

This thread is now going about how to get a refund from CJS and a warning to others not to use their abysmal service. They have my money. The cheek of them taking it of you and then refusing to even respond to your e-mails.

Thanks.

I would not say its about not using steam; its about trying to on the one hand apparently support Sports Interactive for the game you must enjoy immensely (otherwise you would pirate it), but on the other hand wanting to spend as little as possible on it. Its like the same people that buy products of Ebay for waaayy less than the normal price and than getting mad over the fact they got a fake one or never received the product.

Personally I would rather work with someone that is trusted and spend some more than to go purely for the cheapest price. I just bought it of a trusted shop for 35 euro's where the steam price is 49. Sure its not the same as your price, but for a game like this I really don't mind spending the money;I even get the box included for my collection. However we don't mind you buying it at this shop for the lowest price, I do find it irritating that people like you complain afterwards; thats just the risk you take.

Going back to your problem; if the football manager page @ cjs-cd keys shows things like: being able to pick between an EU and Russian key that needs VPN activiation, being able to buy a version without beta that is cheaper and reading reviews on their trustpilot that talk about someone buying an xbox live gold key that is already used (and getting 2 new keys after from CJS that are also use), that is enough for me to put me off.

What I also noticed is that if you dont select beta, the price lowers, maybe your price was so low because you were not eligble for beta acces. It also says nothing in the description about beta acces or anything. They are also currently offering football manager 2015 with beta acces at a higher price than without at their facebook page (33 vs 29 euro's)

I also see them responding on facebook at their facebook wall to people saying they have not yet received a key, saying that they would resend the code, and also people thanking CJS for the working beta key. Maybe something went wrong with sending out the emails (I remember something similair with the SI insider debacle). You probably did not ask very nicely and starting raging right away. Im sure that if you would have asked politely they would have answered politely as well. Then responding in the way you are feeling the urge to slender and "destroy their name" is childish to say the least. People that want something cheap (like you) will keep buying stuff their, negative reviews or not, there were enough negative reviews on the internet before your order and it did not stop you, did it?

For example search google for: cjs cdkeys negative and this the first link I get: "Poor Experience With CJS CD KEYS - Gaming"

I am honestly really starting to think it might be you. Have you checked your spam folder? have you tried to contact them in a normal manner? have you actually waited for as response? (seeing that the beta has only come out so short, probably not). For me it is really really hard to show any sympathy for this matter.

This does not mean that I don't hope your issue gets resolved quickly. I hope you will enter the beta soon (or at least full release when it comes out) or get the refund you want. Hopefully next time or next year, you will think twice about any of these "too good to be true" prices. However, everyone deserves to get the product they paid for and should be able to enjoy this game we all love.

EDIT: also not on the official beta partner list: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/399991-Football-Manager-2015-Pre-Order-Partners?

Last edited:
Worked out why they aren't replying to me e-mails lads. It's because the owner of the site is busy secretly posting on FM-Base under the username DoubleR.

Right. Time to dissect your delusional post on how it is my fault I haven't received a beta or answer to my refund request.

I would not say its about not using steam; its about trying to on the one hand apparently support Sports Interactive for the game you must enjoy immensely (otherwise you would pirate it), but on the other hand wanting to spend as little as possible on it. Its like the same people that buy products of Ebay for waaayy less than the normal price and than getting mad over the fact they got a fake one or never received the product.

Personally I would rather work with someone that is trusted and spend some more than to go purely for the cheapest price. I just bought it of a trusted shop for 35 euro's where the steam price is 49. Sure its not the same as your price, but for a game like this I really don't mind spending the money;I even get the box included for my collection. However we don't mind you buying it at this shop for the lowest price, I do find it irritating that people like you complain afterwards; thats just the risk you take.

Going back to your problem; if the football manager page @ cjs-cd keys shows things like: being able to pick between an EU and Russian key that needs VPN activiation, being able to buy a version without beta that is cheaper and reading reviews on their trustpilot that talk about someone buying an xbox live gold key that is already used (and getting 2 new keys after from CJS that are also use), that is enough for me to put me off.

What I also noticed is that if you dont select beta, the price lowers, maybe your price was so low because you were not eligble for beta acces. It also says nothing in the description about beta acces or anything. They are also currently offering football manager 2015 with beta acces at a higher price than without at their facebook page (33 vs 29 euro's)

I also see them responding on facebook at their facebook wall to people saying they have not yet received a key, saying that they would resend the code, and also people thanking CJS for the working beta key. Maybe something went wrong with sending out the emails (I remember something similair with the SI insider debacle). You probably did not ask very nicely and starting raging right away. Im sure that if you would have asked politely they would have answered politely as well. Then responding in the way you are feeling the urge to slender and "destroy their name" is childish to say the least. People that want something cheap (like you) will keep buying stuff their, negative reviews or not, there were enough negative reviews on the internet before your order and it did not stop you, did it?

For example search google for: cjs cdkeys negative and this the first link I get: "Poor Experience With CJS CD KEYS - Gaming"

I am honestly really starting to think it might be you. Have you checked your spam folder? have you tried to contact them in a normal manner? have you actually waited for as response? (seeing that the beta has only come out so short, probably not). For me it is really really hard to show any sympathy for this matter.

This does not mean that I don't hope your issue gets resolved quickly. I hope you will enter the beta soon (or at least full release when it comes out) or get the refund you want. Hopefully next time or next year, you will think twice about any of these "too good to be true" prices. However, everyone deserves to get the product they paid for and should be able to enjoy this game we all love.

EDIT: also not on the official beta partner list: Football Manager 2015 Pre-Order Partners

Right. First things first ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶e̶s̶t̶ the website has a trusted reputation. It is on trust websites and has good reviews. I did also ask on FM-Base prior to purchasing to which is passed the test. Sure, I found a bad review on it before every website has had bad experiences.

And for everyone going on at me for getting the cheapest price. This wasn't the case. I wasn't sure if Steam were still doing the beta offer and so I asked on the forum. I was given a website that compared all the FM prices and which was offering beta access. The only one that was still offering it was, you guessed it, CJS CD Keys.

You find it irritating that "people like me" complain about these sort of things? What, that my e-mails are being ignored and many others also? I have 3 new facebook friends who are all sharing the same problem after finding each other on the CJS page.

Like I have already explain earlier on in the thread; when I purchased it there was no option for beta access or VPN activation bullshit. The game was £25.99 and nothing else. No other options were given. So you're wrong to say that I am not eligible for beta access because I didn't pick the right option. There was no option.

I can't communicate through their facebook as I, like my new "FB friends", have been blocked from their page. I asked very nicely and have no cursed at them what so ever. That was a joke. If you think someone would seriously threaten someone while trying to get a £26 refund then maybe you should check yourself before you wreck yourself.

I also don't think destroying their name is childish at all. I've paid £26 to them. It doesn't matter what price the game is elsewhere. I have paid over a quarter of a ton for something and the service back has been sheer shocking. They are purposely ignoring e-mails, and not just from me.

"People like me who buy cheap." As if I'd go to them to save four ******* pounds. As explained earlier on I went there as that was the only company on the list who were still offering beta access.

You're really stupid if you think that people shouldn't have received beta access by now. I did wait for responses which were always the same copy and pasted answer about checking the product page. Now that I've explained to them that the page is no help to me they are completely ignoring me. I don't want your sympathy mate. I'm sharing my experience and asking for peoples suggestions on what I should do next.

And don't patronise me by asking about **** spam folders.

Last edited:

This is just a load of ****. Do you seriously think that everyone who buys stuff off ebay fit your generalized, narrow description? It's perfectly legitimate to get mad when you're ripped off. Of course, if you don't do some research up front, you can blame yourself as well, but when purchasing off trusted sellers on ebay and you get ripped off, you're entitled to get mad.

Almost everyone want to spend as little as possible on products, that's how money works. That's why people like sales. That's why you don't do your grocery shopping at a place called "La boutique de fancy" but instead do your shopping at the local store where they currently have 30% off all cheeses. But I guess not in your world, right? You want to support the cheese factory with all the money you can, so you go to the fancy french place to pay the maximum price.

Of course, if you don't do some research up front, you can blame yourself as well,

Admittedly, I am a bit guilty of not doing enough research. But I've accepted that now and just want a **** refund.

Right. First things first ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶e̶s̶t̶ the website has a trusted reputation.

Really gutted with the way that came out. I went through the hassle of getting strike through text for that.

Green Man Gaming

just get it here ? 23 pound in VIP offer section BETA within mins.

My only concern is that I want my refund first mate. If worst comes to worse I could be £49 down and only have one copy of FM!

Admittedly, I am a bit guilty of not doing enough research. But I've accepted that now and just want a **** refund.

Really gutted with the way that came out. I went through the hassle of getting strike through text for that.

My only concern is that I want my refund first mate. If worst comes to worse I could be £49 down and only have one copy of FM!

I did get mine through Green Man myself-though I didn't get the key straight away so I did send them a polite email (maybe a bit OTT on the politeness lol) and get the key about 10 minutes later with an apology. I've had no problems with them in general tbh.

But tbh in the future it's always best to go from the officlal partner list published by SI

Believe it or not some ppl still dont have beta access, i have a few friends that pre-ordered from Game despite my recommendations not to. Myself i now get all my copies from Steam, they always have the best service and guaranteed beta access no matter when purchased. Also on CJS CD Keys, i have personally used them several times for codes and had no issues with them ever. Always got my code emailed to me with 30 minutes of purchase.

Gaming Dragons dealt with me pretty well. I had to wait about two hours after the beta came out to get it but I was busy at the time so I wasn't bothered. Can't blame anyone for trying to get the game a little cheaper at the end of the day. SI are still getting their royalties from it no doubt! Hope anyone who's been screwed over gets the situation rectified anyways.

Gaming Dragons dealt with me pretty well. I had to wait about two hours after the beta came out to get it but I was busy at the time so I wasn't bothered. Can't blame anyone for trying to get the game a little cheaper at the end of the day. SI are still getting their royalties from it no doubt! Hope anyone who's been screwed over gets the situation rectified anyways.
\
Thanks mate

I bought from them also today, didn't get that Beta code within 2 hours as promised, haven't got yet (8h). I hope I get it tomorrow atleast.