Season 13
Barcelona

The squad is improved but still not on the level of the best teams in Europe and with Barca's continued financial issues this is as good as i can get. No champions league this year will be a disaster with the spine of my squad hitting their late 30s
Squad 1.png
Squad 2.png

Champions League Draw
CL Group.png

Benfica & AC Milan will be tough competition but the group is very winable.​

September & October

Champions League
CL.png

Despite a sad draw while playing most of a game with 10 men we thrashed Milan in the big game.

Domestic
League.png

We're 5 points clear at the top with Sporting Gijon 2nd ahead of the Madrid sisters?​

Winter

Champions League Group
CL Group.png

We win the group with victory in the last 3 games

Last 16
RB Leipzig - Barcelona
CL draw.png

Another very good draw for us in the last 16

Domestic
Lige.png

We won every game except away to our closest rivals Celta Vigo. We also beat Real Madrid in Madrid 4-3. They're having an awful year considering they still have Mbappe and world player of the year Haaland​

Champions League Last 16

1st Leg
Leipzig 1-0 Barcelona
CL 1.png

We completely forgot our shooting boots after dominating the game in every other way#

2nd Leg
Barcelona 1-0 Leipzig
Barca won 3-1 on Pens
CL 2.png

We played so much better but could only salvage 1 goal over the 120 minutes. Luckily Leipzig did not live up to the German history of penalty takers and we finally made it to the last 8

QF Draw
CL draw.png

The road to the title goes through England

Domestic
League.png

We are 16 points clear in the league and into the Spanish cup final. A Spanish treble is on but we'll need to start playing so much better in Europe.​

Champions League Q/F

1st Leg
Barcelona 2-0 Arsenal
CL 1.png

In front of 122,000 people, we took a commanding win over Arsenal. It took till the last 1/4 of the game before finally getting a goal and we quickly added a 2nd.

2nd Leg
Arsenal 0-0 Barcelona
Barca win 2-0 on agg
CL 2.png

A boring game for us and Arsenal deserved more than they got but thank goodness they didn't.

Semi Final
CL results.png

Man City and PSG with their oil money is all that can stop a classico final

Domestic
League.png

Title in the bag so 100% focus on Europe.​

Champions League Semi Final

1st Leg
Barcelona 3-0 Man City
CL 1.png

It was a dominant win but only by 3 goals. Should be enough to get to the final

2nd Leg
2-1 Barcelona

Barcelona win 4-2 on Agg
CL 2.png

Played on edge like last seasons semi final but we had a big enough lead this time to hold out and secure a spot in the final

Results
El Classico in the final
FInal draw.png

Champions League Final

Barcelona 2-1 Real Madrid
CL.png

We utterly Robbed Real in one of our worst performances of the season. We twice took the lead but had half the team booked while Real had 2 goals disallowed. Very lucky to get Barcelona off the list.

La Liga
Liga.png

Several records are broken in this historic season. Shame we lost the Spanish Cup final​

Nottingham Forest
December 2034

New manager.png

Finally, after over 5 months without work and only Feynoord job reached the level of insecure Forest is back in the hunt for a manager and unless Bayern comes up I'll be here.

Squad
Squad.png

This squad is worse than the one i had in the championship. Major surgery in January awaits this squad.

Table
table.png

It's not great but i struggle to see why Goncharenko got the sack.​

End of Transfer Window

Will be doing a bit more on player updates since I'll be at Forest for a long time unless Bayern comes up.

Big transfer window with a whole new 11 players bought while even more than that left.
Gonzalez, Sousa & Neto will play a huge role in trying to keep our place in the top flight along with Liverpool loanee Essugo they go right into our starting 11.

fix.png

Vinicius, Figueira, Aravena, Luiz and Bird are all future prospects that should see playing time. Toure & Alves are loaned out till they get a work permit.
In 1.png
in2.png
in3.png

Fixtures so far
fix.png

We started with some tough games with Arsenal & Man Utd but also suffered disappointing and undeserved defeats to West Ham and Sheff Utd. Form looks far better with the January additions settling in. Chelsea's result looks amazing but there in the bottom half and onto their 3rd manager of the season.​

2nd Half of the Season

Fixtures
Fix.png

The new squad really turned the corner and flew up the table and had a brilliant run to the FA Cup Final

FA Cup Final
Cup final.png

We almost got our hand on Forest's 1st major trophy in decades but an 89th-minute winner kept Forest from their destiny and Europe.

Final Table
Prem.png

Our charge up the table left us only 4 points away from a European spot. Next season if we can carry over this form there is no doubt we should be going for Europe if not the top 4.​

Season 15
Nottingham Forest

Squad 1.png
squad 2.png

We have a squad i think can put in a real challenge for the top with almost a few starting 11 being signed now since i took over.

Main Transfers
In 1.png
In 2.png
In 3.png
In 4.png

The goalkeeper was the last spot i managed to fill and a loan to buy Barcelona no2 Stahinja Babic is signed by me for the 2nd time. Right back Jeffrey Simons from relegated Brentford will be a huge coup with the two biggest signings being Russel Craft from the Man Utd reserves & Jevon Simons​

Autumn

What a start to our first ever proper crack at the league is perfect except for one day in Newcastle.
fix.png

Could this be a new world order? Forest vs Newcastle
League.png