clash, how does the 4-1-4-1 AMC version compare to the striker one? Also, have you tried updating it past v1?

Clash, I'm talking about 4141 v14 what do you think moving wingers to forward and make it to 4123 Wide? Did you try that?

Clash, I'm talking about 4141 v14 what do you think moving wingers to forward and make it to 4123 Wide? Did you try that?

Not as good as the 4-1-4-1 but it still works, I've done it.

Which Clash tactics are the best for both Favourites and underdog teams ?

You finished 5th with chelsea?! thats not a example of a tactic "working".I mean goodness me "no transfers" its chelsea dude dont u have like..Hazard?

yes Chelsea does have Hazard but as this game prove that one little player on his own is nothing, plus only having a 15m transfer budget doesn't go too far either, mix that with injuries and poor performances and you got a challenging season ahead.

I finished my 2nd season 3rd won europa league and FA Cup, got to the Carabao cup final so massive change just needed to freshen the squad a little bit ready to go again.

im now in my 3rd season sat 2nd in December looking pretty decent with enough cover if injuries occur.

if I didn't mention it in my other post I am using FM2019 Touch on Tablet.

yes Chelsea does have Hazard but as this game prove that one little player on his own is nothing, plus only having a 15m transfer budget doesn't go too far either, mix that with injuries and poor performances and you got a challenging season ahead.

I finished my 2nd season 3rd won europa league and FA Cup, got to the Carabao cup final so massive change just needed to freshen the squad a little bit ready to go again.

im now in my 3rd season sat 2nd in December looking pretty decent with enough cover if injuries occur.

if I didn't mention it in my other post I am using FM2019 Touch on Tablet.
One??
what about umm ngolo kante...willian?ummm chelsea is FULL of stars dude in every position and as mention before clash managed 1st place finish with crystal palace on holiday so goodness me :D

One??
what about umm ngolo kante...willian?ummm chelsea is FULL of stars dude in every position and as mention before clash managed 1st place finish with crystal palace on holiday so goodness me :D

I'm not disputing what Clash as done with lesser clubs or even the same clubs of Chelsea stature or arguing about his amazing tactics which they are just that.

just like im not arguing with you over who Chelsea has in the team, as my reply was to your Hazard comment.

As football in general tends to remind us anything can happy as in my previous post injuries and poor player performances can change seasons doesnt matter how talented the squad is.

My original post was poorly explained(which is my bad:() in that manner as I play on FM Touch version as going through these forums I have noticed not many people play and was surprised to see it was working as most tactics designed on FM main game don't usually work well on other versions.

My original post was poorly explained(which is my bad:() in that manner as I play on FM Touch version as going through these forums I have noticed not many people play and was surprised to see it was working as most tactics designed on FM main game don't usually work well on other versions.

I`m on PC Touch version also, and i can confirm that the tactics don`t give you the same results like in the full version of the game. That`s why you have to tweak them, not much but you have to do this.
It`s hard to find plug & play tactics for FM19!

I tried the "tweaked" version for this patch and after a while performances became unconsistent but remarkably after I switched back to v14 it started to do wonders (although before it was the one unconsistent). Won bundesliga and won CL again (starting from like quarter finals used v14 in cl)View attachment 7195

I tried the "tweaked" version for this patch and after a while performances became unconsistent but remarkably after I switched back to v14 it started to do wonders (although before it was the one unconsistent). Won bundesliga and won CL again (starting from like quarter finals used v14 in cl)View attachment 1209207

I also found that when I changed tactics and then changed back again it basically reinvigorated the save

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I`m on PC Touch version also, and i can confirm that the tactics don`t give you the same results like in the full version of the game. That`s why you have to tweak them, not much but you have to do this.
It`s hard to find plug & play tactics for FM19!

I haven't really messed about with these tactics to tweak them I feel they are working fine obviously id love to win the league over Liverpool or Man City but without much time to go deeper I just leave it as it is.

thank you for the clarifying what I thought, and I do appreciate any feed back or advice from everyone.

does anyone have the link link for 4141 v 14 please can't seem to find it