Hi dude, I looked at your tactics (as I have many others) to see about getting a corner routine that worked. Yours was the only one that also had a 442 with inverted wingbacks, any advice on getting the corners to work?

The throw ins on that 4231 v10 are a joke, played 3 games and I've got 7 goals from them hahah

Could someone please upload screenshots of the player instructions for the 4141, I’m playing on touch. Thanks

Has anyone here used the 442 TT tactics, if so are they any good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Updated v14 in the folder. Treble with wolves season 1 test. Will upload screenshots once I get home

im using both your tactics 19.3 CLASH 4231 IF v2 and 19.3 clash W v2 to full effect only lost a few but sat 3rd in October with a Chelsea side that has no changes or transfers. loving these tactics.

some reason the tactic lost it nearer the end of the season and I fell from 3rd to 5th losing a place in the champions league.
You finished 5th with chelsea?! thats not a example of a tactic "working".I mean goodness me "no transfers" its chelsea dude dont u have like..Hazard?

There are plenty out there who think winning the title with one of the big 6 in the first season means their tactic is good. In fact its probably more difficult to find a tactic that doesn't work.

I can't believe it

I think i'm dreaming... Great job clash:wub:

attachment.php

Clash 4141 v14

You finished 5th with chelsea?! thats not a example of a tactic "working".I mean goodness me "no transfers" its chelsea dude dont u have like..Hazard?

LoL. Agreed, not sure how someone can contrive to finish 5th with chelsea using any clash tactic tbh. it's easier to win the league with bournemouth or wolves as they both have fantastic starting 11's, overall squad's are wafer thin but if injury free should walk home with title.

Last edited:
With 4-1-4-1 (any version) my CF never score, although he scores a lot of goals with the others Clash Tactics.
Any idea how to tweak his performance?

I was referring to your rude response. I'm a little snowflake and get upset easily. Was it hard for you to say thanks? It's very clear to see tbh and i don't think 2 people out of the thousands that downloaded proves your point.

Let's leave it. I do hope people can be more accomodating for you the next time you require assistance.

Have a great day!

Ya 2... TWO found ANOTHER ONE :O
Found another one and I betcha theres more

Excuse my ignorance but what folder??

Gurantee you theres more.

BTW Pal I am actually going to help you instead of pretending to : clashes "folder" is this stuff here that he mentions on the first page:
View attachment 7812

Last edited:
I have tried 4-1-4-1 v14 for some games and very mixed feelings.
Playing it on my KFC uerdingen save 4th season we are in the bundesliga..
We were knocked out of the german cup to saint pauli on penalties..
I had like 3-4 games in a row where renato sanchez on loan had a average rating of about 6.6 or 6.7.. simular with murgia
I had games where the team does about twice less passes than the opponent team vs not so great sides for example Koln who are 7th in the league (we were like third-ish ). The football played doesn't seem to be anywhere near what v4 was before the patch. I had VERY poor performances from jay dasilva the leftback namely some 6.1 and so on ratings. And that with I upgraded the coaching staff too and now we have 4star+ training in everything and still nothing to show for it. The tactic DOES create quite a few chances but also the OPPOSITION CREATES quite a FEW chances it seems and often they score those chances.