Coalition launches Libya attacks

• Thread starter Thread starter Joel`
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 406
  • Views Views 21K
im not defending gaddafi. Im just saying killing is bad. I feel you guys are aproving killing.

Yes i am. But that doesnt mean i aprove killing ( as i said at least 10 times). You guys sounds to me like you aprove killing. And that brings me to conclusion that you are no better than gaddafi.

omdz

Im not defending Gaddafi. Im just saying killing is bad. I feel you guys are aproving killing.

Yes I am. But that doesnt mean I aprove killing ( as I said at least 10 times). You guys sounds to me like you aprove killing. And that brings me to conclusion that you are no better than Gaddafi.

Where's my "smashes head against wall in pure frustration" smiley? :@

Right, that's it. Listen to this. By not invading, you are aiding Gaddafi. You are helping him. You are killing far, FAR, FAR more than this conflict will. So don't you dare say that we're the ones who are no better than Gaddafi, when your views are those that keep him in power and keep him killing.

Last edited:
Just seen this thread, been at work while this whole thing has kicked off.

For the guy who doesn't seem to understand why a coalition has begun using force on Libya - the UN act on such issues because they are there to enforce such things as human rights.

Is it ok for Gaddafi to go and kill everyone? Absolutely not. The man is a tyrant and hes been doing it for years. Are the UN simply going to let him kill thousands of his own people? No they arent. We have to regulate this blatant terrorism that has been happening for years and it needs to end now before he goes insane. The man is a psycho. He is going to wipe out a nation if someone doesnt stop him, and god knows what else he is capable of or who hes capable of dragging into this mess.

Something needs to happen, because the sooner he is killed the better. He has no place on earth.

Im not defending Gaddafi. Im just saying killing is bad. I feel you guys are aproving killing.

Yes I am. But that doesnt mean I aprove killing ( as I said at least 10 times). You guys sounds to me like you aprove killing. And that brings me to conclusion that you are no better than Gaddafi.
or course its bad, but we have said 10 times. what choice is left? stop being so naive. You cannot make peace with people who dont want it

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 AM ----------

Where's my "smashes head against wall in pure frustration" smiley? :@
i dont understand why he cant fathom the fact there is no choice here

We're approving the killings of a few to save the many. And approving is such a harsh choice of word. "Acceptance of no other alternatives." :)

1.35am: In the midst of all tonight's action, the bigger picture tweeted:

Closing thought for the evening, as the Allies pound Libya: to think it all began a few weeks back with a desperate Tunisian fruit vendor...
less than a minute ago via Echofon
Joshua Treviño
jstrevino

It's an extraordinary thought. The fruit seller was Mohammed Bouazizi, who died on 4 January this year.

Another point.

Gaddafi seriously thinks he can defend Libya and not back down?! Opening arms depots to the people so they can 'defend' his country?? If he thinks they want to defend him then he is surely twisted and has got to have a screw loose. I hope Gaddafi does what he promised and 'dies a martyr'.

He promised a ceasefire, due to an uprising against his government. He broke it and blamed it on the uprising. This bloke is something else.

Another point.

Gaddafi seriously thinks he can defend Libya and not back down?! Opening arms depots to the people so they can 'defend' his country?? If he thinks they want to defend him then he is surely twisted and has got to have a screw loose. I hope Gaddafi does what he promised and 'dies a martyr'.

He promised a ceasefire, due to an uprising against his government. He broke it and blamed it on the uprising. This bloke is something else.

He knows he is going down. He just wants to take as many people down with him in as spectacular a finale as he can.

He is crazy.

Another point.

he is fighting to the death, it was always going this way, he is a madman, Mubarak et al knew when to go, but Gaddafi doesnt care its all or nothing, no compromise

He knows he is going down. He just wants to take as many people down with him in as spectacular a finale as he can.

He is crazy.

I don't think he does realise this, you know. He isn't wired up.

He has to believe that he can hold on to what little power he has left, if anything he will probably just shoot himself or end up assassinated. I just don't understand why he's trying to hold on when the whole world is after his head. ****** tyrants.

0151: Shabab Libya tweets: "#Gaddafi tv is showing PM Baghdadi Mahmoudi in the hospital visiting injured ppl. Why didnt he do that before? He suddenly grew a heart?"

0149: Libyan TV has also shown footage of patients in hospitals who it says were injured during the recent attacks. Libyan Prime Minister al-Baghdadi Ali al-Mahmoudi was shown making bedside visits in the company of a military officer, BBC Monitoring reports. Injured patients voiced their support for Col Gaddafi and the revolution. The footage then went on to show several bodies lying on hospital gurneys with tourniquets covering some of their hands and faces, while draped with white sheets.

Ugh, really? Do they take their own people as complete fools or what?

or course its bad, but we have said 10 times. what choice is left? stop being so naive. You cannot make peace with people who dont want it

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 AM ----------

i dont understand why he cant fathom the fact there is no choice here

Do I need to repeat my self why I dont accept that "fact" ?

Where's my "smashes head against wall in pure frustration" smiley?

Right, that's it. Listen to this. By not invading, you are aiding Gaddafi. You are helping him. You are killing far, FAR, FAR more than this conflict will. So don't you dare say that we're the ones who are no better than Gaddafi, when your views are those that keep him in power and keep him killing

Im not the one who are invading. Im not the one who decide to send or not to send troops. Im not the one who said killing is good. What can I do ? I can do this. Argue about this with you ( not argue, debate). Im not saying he is good. He is madman. Why are you telling me than Im killing them ? Im killing them just because I dont like war ? You dont know what war is. You have never experienced one. You think its simple like that. Its not. Stop acting as godsend.

Im not the one who are invading. Im not the one who decide to send or not to send troops. Im not the one who said killing is good. What can I do ? I can do this. Argue about this with you ( not argue, debate). Im not saying he is good. He is madman. Why are you telling me than Im killing them ? Im killing them just because I dont like war ? You dont know what war is. You have never experienced one. You think its simple like that. Its not. Stop acting as godsend.
you havent answered my question. tell me, how do you stop Gaddafi?

We're approving the killings of a few to save the many. And approving is such a harsh choice of word. "Acceptance of no other alternatives." :)

I know mate, just trying to make a point for GodCubed :)

You're refusing to accept there is NO OTHER CHOICE. Stop acting like we actually want a war. Hypothetically, if you were given the choice of killing 100 people or 1000 people. If you refuse to choose then 10,000 people will be killed. What do you do? You're a sick, cruel ******* if you choose anything but 100. That is what we're doing. We don't support war, we're just not so ignorantly blissful to refuse to see we have no other choice.

Also, you realise if we didn't invade there would still be war. Civil war in Libya. We have a choice of war or war, I'm choosing the war with the least loss of life. Explain to me why you're condemning me for that, or get on the phone to the UN with your master plan to stop Gaddafi peacefully.

You wanna know my opinion, you send the best 10 agents you have in, and take him out only. take the top man out, and fuc him over. Real 007 style, but in reality, we are doing the right thing and i hope we do this with the minimal amount of death possible, but unfournately there is always going to be deaths in a situation like this,

You wanna know my opinion, you send the best 10 agents you have in, and take him out only. take the top man out, and fuc him over. Real 007 style, but in reality, we are doing the right thing and i hope we do this with the minimal amount of death possible, but unfournately there is always going to be deaths in a situation like this,
this is what we are trying to say to vanjagj. we dont want war, but there is no other alternative. its either a small about of libyan troops die, or a large amount or libyan civilians die. You cant make peace with a man who insists on relentlessly punching someone in the face, only punch him back

I think I did in my previus post ?
But after that, If he wont step off, kill him. Thats what we do best :) Like my good friend Corey said:
We all have a little sin that needs venting, virtues for the rending and laws and systems and stems ripped from the branches of office do you know what your post entails?
Do you serve a purpose or purposely serve?

I think I did in my previus post ?
But after that, If he wont step off, kill him. Thats what we do best :) Like my good friend Corey said:
We all have a little sin that needs venting, virtues for the rending and laws and systems and stems ripped from the branches of office do you know what your post entails?
Do you serve a purpose or purposely serve?
we have tried that option already that's the point, this is the last step. there isnt another way because he doesnt want it

Back