Coalition launches Libya attacks

• Thread starter Thread starter Joel`
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 406
  • Views Views 21K
Qatar, Jordan and UAE,

Just those 3 well least theres some support from Arab league not been watching so dont know whats happen I guessing it just Coalition planes and the naval blockade there no ground force as of yet?

Just those 3 well least theres some support from Arab league not been watching so dont know whats happen I guessing it just Coalition planes and the naval blockade there no ground force as of yet?
the others are moving in but these have planes readied

Only ground forces will be specical forces as usual, doing force recon, and target acquisition

i dont think we should get invovled in Libya...because the second we do we have to have alot more asylum seekers which we just can;t afoord atm with the such limited money we have already!!!

i dont think we should get invovled in Libya...because the second we do we have to have alot more asylum seekers which we just can;t afoord atm with the such limited money we have already!!!
what asylum seekers? thats not how it works.

You... what?

Stop reading the Sun. Or the Mail.

the others are moving in but these have planes readied

Only ground forces will be specical forces as usual, doing force recon, and target acquisition

Thought so, wouldnt be best to somehow evacuate any civilians that arent fighting

There is no winning with some people lol ALWAYS AN EXCUSE but should accept it ... The government is here for good, the whole point of having the UN and having these powerful countries is so that these influential ones can set the other ones straight....... In this situation it's like being a teacher at a school and seeing a child being bullied, of course the teacher most stop it...... And they are not bombing the innocent people of Libya THEY ARE BOMBING THE TANKS that are committing these war crimes!!

I mean, what would it say of England if we just let the people of Libya rot in their own country without help ??

Last edited:
Back