How long is your contract at Madrid for? Maybe see if you get any job offers but don't actively search. If someone big comes calling in another country then seriously consider the move. Thats what i would do here anyway.

How long is your contract at Madrid for? Maybe see if you get any job offers but don't actively search. If someone big comes calling in another country then seriously consider the move. Thats what i would do here anyway.

I had a one year contract which is now coming to an end. I will post the remainder of the season and awards etc and then see what happens. If I go I want it to be to Bayern, PSG or Juve really. definitely something to think about though, cheers buddy

View attachment 254854

May - La Liga Update

Results

View attachment 254853
A little bit gutted to have lost another match in the league, although I played a heavily rotated team for the match against Valencia as we had our CL Semi Final 1st and 2nd Leg either side of that match. The rest of the League games in May were business as usual and comfortable wins.

Final La Liga Standings

View attachment 254852

So as my first season draws to a close, not only did we win La Liga convincingly, we actually broke several records in the process:

Most points in a season overall: 108 (Previously 100)
Most consecutive wins: 32 (Previously 18)
Most away wins in a season: 18 (Previously 16)
Longest unbeaten run in a season: 32 (Previously 31)
Best Goal Difference: +96 (Previously +89)

(There may well have been others but those were the few I noticed, also apologies if I have any of them records wrong, feel free to correct me if I that is the case)

View attachment 254802

End of Season Summary

As my first season Real Madrid comes to a close, I can be very proud of what the team has achieved, I will always look back at what could have been in the Champions League but I am sure I will have many more chances to win the most coveted trophy in European football. The players have been absolutely fantastic from start to finish this season and made my time at Real Madrid one of many great memories.

Team Summary

View attachment 254801

So as expected from a trophy laden season, the teams individual performances have been outstanding right across the park, ‘RonPay’ managed an unbelievable 106 goals in all competitions between the two of them, I had the brilliant dilemma of having two fantastic left wing backs in Gaya and Digne. Players like, Azpilicueta, Florenzi and Marquinos all settled extremely well and were great performers all season. Here are some of my own personal ‘Awards’ I would like to give to some of the team members:

Player of the Year
Cristiano Ronaldo

View attachment 254794
Who else? The man was a machine, I can literally count on one hand how many games he didn’t either assist, score or play a key part in a win. The man is a god amongst men!

Newcomer of the Year
Alessandro Florenzi

View attachment 254792
I know it may seem like a strange choice but he has been the genuine surprise package this year. Aless’ managed to keep Modric/Isco out for the majority of the season and swiftly became one of the must haves in the team each game.

Rising Star
Memphis Depay

View attachment 254791
After an absolutely outstanding first season at Real Madrid, the sky is the limit for this kid, alongside Ronaldo, under his guidance, this guy will have the ability to take the throne as the world’s best player once Messi and Ronaldo start to age.

Ok so my first season is out of the way, apologies it has been all over the place, I must of changed my 'style' at least 10 times during the season.

Going forward I will be changing the format of the story a little bit, I want to make it more consistent. Any suggestions on what people think makes a good story i.e. layout etc.

Also, tbh it has been a little too easy at Real Madrid, there are currently positions available at Man City, Monaco, Dortmund and Inter Milan, I still haven't signed a new contract with just 20 days left on my current one, should I move or stay? Bearing in mind I will have £110m to spend and I already have a possible deal to bring Eden Hazard to the Bernabeu?

Ok so my first season is out of the way, apologies it has been all over the place, I must of changed my 'style' at least 10 times during the season.

Going forward I will be changing the format of the story a little bit, I want to make it more consistent. Any suggestions on what people think makes a good story i.e. layout etc.

Also, tbh it has been a little too easy at Real Madrid, there are currently positions available at Man City, Monaco, Dortmund and Inter Milan, I still haven't signed a new contract with just 20 days left on my current one, should I move or stay? Bearing in mind I will have £110m to spend and I already have a possible deal to bring Eden Hazard to the Bernabeu?

Dortmund!!!!

If you want more of a challenge then surely monaco is the way forward??

If you want more of a challenge then surely monaco is the way forward??

I would agree, it's difficult because I obviously was intending to just manage the best and win as many medals as possible, but then my instinct normally would be to manage the under dog! Torn on whether to stay and wait for 'giant' club to come along or take more of a challenge!