If I find my team struggling and playing at the back I tend to put on Counter and Get Ball Forward. Tends to do the trick with any tactic.

Yea Counter works for me too especially when playing bigger teams. Haven't tried Get Ball Forward yet but will give it a go now

So counter on the shouts? or the team tactics ? well got Scunthrope up next ...

cool well those shouts made bit of a difference 3-1 win first of the season thanks :) might have to have a investigation into what the other shouts can do...

hi guys! i am palying this one with 4-3-3 mix style and in my first season in LA Liga lost once yes just once, so really good tac

hi guys! i am palying this one with 4-3-3 mix style and in my first season in LA Liga lost once yes just once, so really good tac

Can you post a screenshot of your version of this tactic

Mr hough made some changes : Right this is Ofanzee's Modded Classic tactic with my elegant twist on things i haven't been using OI's but if i would i'd use what i have posted in the OP.

http://hotfile.com/dl/22712054/d94fea7/Joint_venture_(Middlesbrough_Feb_2010).tac.html

I've changed the fullbacks the defending at corners the 'Hole' Player and the Strikers settings also some Team Instructions

you can find out more at this post #610 http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=175981&page=7

Mr hough made some changes : Right this is Ofanzee's Modded Classic tactic with my elegant twist on things i haven't been using OI's but if i would i'd use what i have posted in the OP.

http://hotfile.com/dl/22712054/d94fea7/Joint_venture_(Middlesbrough_Feb_2010).tac.html

I've changed the fullbacks the defending at corners the 'Hole' Player and the Strikers settings also some Team Instructions

you can find out more at this post #610 http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=175981&page=7

Will give it a try now. Loved the first version of the tactic. What results have you had yourself?

Will give it a try now. Loved the first version of the tactic. What results have you had yourself?

ive just starting a new 1 with it but won 3 out of 3 friendly's but its been converted to old version. im finding it good at min

Use OI's guys on the players that are stated in the OP these's are some of the results i have had on my everton save i have only bought 1 player and that was in january

this i had loads of players injured look at the players i had out i still battered them

here is the league cup final more or less a full strength squad here only areta injured i think

i have also beat arsenal 3-1 with them having 5 shots and 2 CCC's all game i had 21 shots and 5 CCC's

Make sure you use OI's though if your not sure what to use look in the opening post and you will find the info there.

Once again thanks to craggs for posting my tactic here

Another fantastic tactic mrhough. Used it for the 2nd half of the season and won the league by 11 points, only conceding 20 goals. Also won FA Cup and made it to the CL and LC finals but got beat in both of them but still a super tactic with some great results including beating Hull 9-0, Panathinaikos 7-0 and a few 3 and 4 nil victories. Cheers.

PS Will you be releasing the new version in the new tactic system or just the classic?

I think this tactic is realy good 4 short pitches but i struggle against teams who have bigger pitches! does any1 have the same problem?

I think this tactic is realy good 4 short pitches but i struggle against teams who have bigger pitches! does any1 have the same problem?

i find if i put passing and tempo down by a few notches i so well on a bigger pitch

omg, this tatic made me own... im using liverpool with dzeko and torres up front . i got 8-0 against lazio away. OWNING!

btw, i didnt used the opposition instructions. it turned out to be better for me

This tactic is class used it when u first put it up, used it in the lower leagues got lewes to championship after alot of seasons but still they bss team ,i know im man city but still (and it is the first season not bought in lots just 1 world class de rossi and hangaland he is a tank at the back lol ) this is a gd result and a few more like 3-0 away at villa then 4-0 at home undid liverpools unbeaten run of 19 or 20 away that was 2-3 drew to arsenal both times unlucky in both so for the 3rd time of saying this great tactic m8

Just won this , im a big arsenal fan aswell sorry boys but talk about your old players coming back to haunt u lol but gd result again i know cesc got sent off but i was all over then at the start too untill i bottled it and put 5 at the back 60 mins in lol then they come back into the game but tevez got injured so i was down to ten lol topp tactic m8

Check that out went to the last game wigan at home 3-2 tho lol what a tactic :) O AND 1 GOAL OFF 100 LOL

Just won this , im a big arsenal fan aswell sorry boys but talk about your old players coming back to haunt u lol but gd result again i know cesc got sent off but i was all over then at the start too untill i bottled it and put 5 at the back 60 mins in lol then they come back into the game but tevez got injured so i was down to ten lol topp tactic m8

I want to know what is your team talk ?