I don't see why people don't use OI all the time anyway. It can win games for you.

definitely the bast tactic so far, well done mate!

definitely the bast tactic so far, well done mate!

i must agree, started new game with Gloucester. Only got 1 loan AMC and won 12 in a row and my AMC got 5 hat-tricks.

Best tactic ever :)

i havent won for 2 months in the league, and i put this on, beat coventry 2-0, thanks so much, im using these until the end of the season

Best tactic EVER, playing with Tottenham first season, 3rd place after 23 matches, scored 45 goals (best in league), conceded 15 (2nd in leag.), 16 won, 2 draws, 5 losses
Got into League Cup finals, playing soon vs MANU, and passed into FA Cup 5th round :)

---------------Gomes---------------

Corluka-King-Otamendi-Bale

---------------Veloso---------------

-----Huddlestone-Kranjcar----

----------------Jadson--------------

----------Crouch-Defoe-----------

Bench: Modric, Keane, Pavly, Camacho, Palacios, BAE, Woodgate, Hutton, Bassong

Switching players often to keep them fresh.

Thanks again, really awesome tactic.

i have to be honest, mate. this kind of seem like the diablo tactic of cm 03-04. credits to the creator of this tactic (K)

yup played a good few games now and i am winning most if not all my games
only thing i can see wrong is yellow cards can someone take look and see y as i am new to tacics making and stuff would like someones point of view

not having any problems with yellow cards.
Just finished my first season as Gloucester.
Only had 3 losses, most games won with 1-0 or 2-0.

playing as manc built a team around this tactic and am totaly owning havent lossed yet played chelsea twice and won 2.0 and 1.0
the 1.0 i have 20 shot more than them on target there keaper saved a total imbarresment
just the yellow card prob atm

Having trouble downloading this on filefront. Has anyone got any possible suggestions? Thanks in advance.

That's what I tried, but no worries folks. Got it.

my cb just scored 5 goals in 1 match, 4 corners and a penalty :D
currently first in bs premier :)

Best tactic EVER, playing with Tottenham first season, 3rd place after 23 matches, scored 45 goals (best in league), conceded 15 (2nd in leag.), 16 won, 2 draws, 5 losses
Got into League Cup finals, playing soon vs MANU, and passed into FA Cup 5th round :)

---------------Gomes---------------

Corluka-King-Otamendi-Bale

---------------Veloso---------------

-----Huddlestone-Kranjcar----

----------------Jadson--------------

----------Crouch-Defoe-----------

Bench: Modric, Keane, Pavly, Camacho, Palacios, BAE, Woodgate, Hutton, Bassong

Switching players often to keep them fresh.

Thanks again, really awesome tactic.
put modric behind strikers in stead ov jadson he simply awesome

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

crag 95 points and didn't win the league!!!

thats just unlucky i guess with geona winning the title you must ov lost to them?, cos your gd is miles better!

a stupid question:

What mean OI, and where we can change that?