I've used this tactic for most of my clubs and it works 100% of the time. AMAZING TACTIC

awesome tactic, thanks for sharing!

Will there be a 10.3 patch version?

Thanks again

yea a 10.3 version would be great.

but actually the old one still works perfect, complete dominance 10.2 is doing its job for me even in the new patch.

I'm glad you like the tactics guys, Kevin Matts has posted my new 10.3 in a new thread you should check it out

I'm glad you like the tactics guys, Kevin Matts has posted my new 10.3 in a new thread you should check it out

downloaded it last night, and its working quite well with my Preston Save.

thanks for sharing it.

This tactic is by far one of the best and it still works well with patch 10.3 (H)

56141307.png

juveqzp.png

This is what the Joint version is doing for me, currently playing Man U in Champ and Top of the board!

Awsem

truly the best tactic in fm10. thi tactic helped in my biggest comeback ever in fm10. liverpool vs real madrid. i lost 3-0 to madrid away with a 4-2-3-1 deep formation. then i chose this tactic for the home game and 3-0 to liverpool in the final 90 minutes, then the rest extra time came all the 3 goals. truly amazing. my team credited for the team talk but i say credit goes to the tactic.

FIRST LEG
photostream
4552657008_a031abf037_b.jpg

4552016449_ff082c1674_b.jpg

photostream

SECOND LEG
photostream

4552017103_9b0e57346d_b.jpg

4552656824_37f7b3b354_b.jpg

photostream

Last edited:
Hey, just using the 10.3 tactic which you used with Everton and Huddersfeild. First game using it with Chelsea and beat Man City away from home 3-0. I was amazed because im in the 3rd season and they have been unbeaten and have Torres, Vidic, and Buffon in there team. Thanks!

I think this is a fantastic tactic! It really helped me with my Birmingham save. Kléber is an awesome advanced forward for me. He keeps on scoring. I just won 2-0 from Manchester United and 2-0 from Manchester City, but i'm conceding a lot. Ah well, i dont give a ****. My team plays good. Phillips is an awesome Poacher Btw.

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 AM ----------

Is there any way to make this tactic less conceding?

Hi, just wanted to say thanks for this tactic. I am using 10.2 version on 10.3 patch

I have used it on 2 different teams with great success. What I'm most pleased about is that although it allows for an avalanche of goals against weak teams, it is suprisingly sound at the back against tougher opposition. Its hard for me to think of a game I have lost where I have lost by more than 1 goal

Well done.

Hi, just wanted to say thanks for this tactic. I am using 10.2 version on 10.3 patch

I have used it on 2 different teams with great success. What I'm most pleased about is that although it allows for an avalanche of goals against weak teams, it is suprisingly sound at the back against tougher opposition. Its hard for me to think of a game I have lost where I have lost by more than 1 goal

Well done.

Lol, I'm conceding like crazy. I'm Birmingham and 8th in the league.

attachment.php

Just some feedback for the Ultimo v3 version. It's been very succesful for me. Been using it for 2 seasons now and it really helps IMO against better teams not to overuse OI. As seen in the first post I found with teams faster/better than me that it's better to be selective as I was getting carved up because everyone was leaving their position to go tackle someone hard or close someone down. If the other team is smart/fast enough to adjust to the pressure they'll connect on a good pass or just dribble past leaving your guys watching the keeper picking the ball out of the net. If your team is as good or better then yeah go crazy and pressure like crazy. But it's best to pick your poison against a better team IMO. (personally I look to see who's in good form on the other team and set them up for closing down hard tackling tight marking and weaker foot along with waht my scouts and ***. manager say) Using the play wider/narrower, push up/drop deeper shouts can really stymie opposisition attacks as well. Usually against teams that are slightly better than me or equal I win usually 2-0, 3-0. Teams a lot better I either draw, narrow loss or narrow win. (Plus you only have to pay 1 clean sheet bonus for winning 1-0 vs multiple goal bonuses for winning 5-1 LOL)

Also in a low league save or if yor team is pretty **** in comparison to the other teams buy 1 good passing midfielder. I find if you have a pretty poor passing team it really helps if you change the best passing CM's on your team to deep lying playmaker (support). It helps reduce the turnovers due to ill advised passes in midfield which is what usually concedes goals in my save. Also up front IMO the most important position is the complete forward in the middle. Really really helps if he has long shooting ability of 12 or higher. Also try to train him to try long shots ofen. I don't think my my guy has scored inside the 6 yard box in over 1 1/2 seasons (34 goals in 41 appearances). I've used poacher's/trequarista's, dlf and they all score goals alongside him depending on the skillset. But your advanced forward does the grunt work that leads to them getting good shots off.

It's a really good defensive tactic if you set it up right. Through 12 games this season I have an almost 3:1 for/against ratio. Teams are averaging less than a goal against me. My only loss when I was forced to to rest players and have no backups left with 9 players out injured

Last edited:
I wasnt satisfied with my dl and dr wide play, in defence they were ok, but in attacks useless.

so i tweaked them a lil bit and dominating even more,

i ticked cross from : byline
cross aim : mixed
and most important : wide play : hug touchline.

it gives this narrow team a much needed wide play

i also tweaked something in defence but right now i dont notice a huge difference so i will let that pass.

all other instructions are same.
I have been yousing this tactic for ages now but the dl dr are the week point as thay can have bad games
i saw you wrought wide play hug touchline
Were do you change that i can only think of the persoanal player prefered moves?
Would like to change this badly as i found Mr hughes final unbeeten tactic and the wide players seem to be much better but hes not useing the wizzered so have no clue if i can change it
Help would be cool thanks

oh yeah, anchor man close only : in his area.

but that`s just me and my roma, but everyone pls try this with fullbacks as i think it`s excellent tweak.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

you need fb with good crossing attributes to pull it off though.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Were do you change the rb lb for wide play hug touch line
unless you meen prefered moves?

Tactic

Been using the 10.3 V3 classic version. The offense in this is phenomenal, but the defense is kinda leaky.

Then used the same 2 mid and front 3, but the back 4 and DM from the Nike defense.
Much larger difference in goals allowed but even more goals.

Look at the differences in the two league tables.
Also some amazing results.

Will upload tactic if someone tells me how.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/772es1

Last edited:
alan_rfc_27 can you upload yours version? Pretty please.

Go to www.sendspace.com click on browse and select file you want to upload.

Then hit upload you will get link. Post it here ;).

Last edited: