How do i show images? Broke into the top 2 in and always make UEFA and CHAMPIONS league. Thanks very much.
By the way Joe signed for Celtic in my game first season scored 56 goals and 2nd season the guy scored 40 that is some record!

inconsistant !!

i've been playing the tactic now for 2 seasons pretty much. Managed to get Chesterfield into The Championship and playing the Ultimo tactic.
However, team is extremely inconsistant,.....using Dans Training also.
so far
Played 34....Won 14....Drawn 8...Lost 12, GD -2
most recent result lost 6-4 to Hull after leading 3-2 at half time. playing the defensive tweaked version of the tactic 10.1...any ideas why we are leaking so many goals..

last few results..

Fulham H - W 2-1
Bristol City A - L 1-2
Wartford H - W 4-2
Ipswich H - W 2-1
Hull A - L 4-6
Leeds H - D 1-1

but also getting results were we will win 5-1, then go away and lose 4-1 with pretty much the same side.

any suggestions ?

i've been playing the tactic now for 2 seasons pretty much. Managed to get Chesterfield into The Championship and playing the Ultimo tactic.
so far
most recent result lost 6-4 to Hull after leading 3-2 at half time. playing the defensive tweaked version of the tactic 10.1...any ideas why we are leaking so many goals..

last few results..

Fulham H - W 2-1
Bristol City A - L 1-2
Wartford H - W 4-2
Ipswich H - W 2-1
Hull A - L 4-6
Leeds H - D 1-1

but also getting results were we will win 5-1, then go away and lose 4-1 with pretty much the same side.

any suggestions ?

I've found that the Ultimo tactic works best for top teams like Man Utd, Barcelona etc. For the like of Chesterfield I would use the 10.2 Complete Dominance instead. Also if you are conceding too many goals adjust the defenders closing down and mentality down a couple of notches

I've found that the Ultimo tactic works best for top teams like Man Utd, Barcelona etc. For the like of Chesterfield I would use the 10.2 Complete Dominance instead. Also if you are conceding too many goals adjust the defenders closing down and mentality down a couple of notches

Thanks Mate...I might just do that....something's not right with the Ultimo, and maybe it just is my side is not good enough with the right amount of ability.

thanks for replying, appreciate it.

This is V3 I'm releasing it as a BETA cos i might make some more changes as i play more games.

Ask *** man on OI's and Use bubba bay tuna as team talk Reference.

I only use one shout and thats work ball into box Use this as it will stop you having long shots and keep posession better.

If you have a slow defence pull the D-Line back 2 notches other than that leave the tactic as it is.

When i say slow defence i mean like 12/13 for pace and acceleration any thing above that will be ok.

Players attributtes are still the same from the OP so have a look at them if your not sure on what players.

Remember cos i've had this a few times that if you try and sign a player and your *** man says you shouldn't sign him he's only saying that cos his rep isn't good but if he has the attributtes in the right places sign him.

http://www.filefront.com/15523077/Ul... 2011).tac
http://www.sendspace.com/file/y7ioe6
http://hotfile.com/dl/27532826/d454f...2011).tac.html

There is 3 download links if you need any more let me know.

This version use's playmaker and target man these players are your central mid players it don't matter which one is which as they both have the same settings just when you set your team up make sure that they are in the right boxes

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

How do i show images? Broke into the top 2 in and always make UEFA and CHAMPIONS league. Thanks very much.
By the way Joe signed for Celtic in my game first season scored 56 goals and 2nd season the guy scored 40 that is some record!

if you upload your pics here http://my.imageshack.us/?no_multi=1 then it will give you links then copy and paste it

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

so far

last few results..

Fulham H - W 2-1
Bristol City A - L 1-2
Wartford H - W 4-2
Ipswich H - W 2-1
Hull A - L 4-6
Leeds H - D 1-1

any suggestions ?
yes try the new v3

I'd like to echo the call for having the "Work Ball Into Box" shout on, certainly ups your possession and plays less haphazardly.

I've looked at mine closer and it's my away form,......it's shocking. at home the tactic seems in the main to work, but away we are awful.....

any suggestions for a better away tactic to tighthen up defensively but still dominate ?

I'll try V3 and maybe back to Complete Dominance rather than Ultimo and see what happens

ust won my first prem title been using v3 half way though season

it bangs the goals in but still could do with more work on the defence

Well Cragswfc I bet the fact that your Shef didn't really help with the defence. How did you do against the big 4? I will def try this tactic looks great so far even if that means I have to get off my lazy *** and use shouts and OIs again. ^^

Well Cragswfc I bet the fact that your Shef didn't really help with the defence. How did you do against the big 4? I will def try this tactic looks great so far even if that means I have to get off my lazy *** and use shouts and OIs again. ^^

i ant been using oi are shouts my self. here are my results

your tactics are just amazing love your work buddy

hanks but there are mr hough's
will let him no tho

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

If in a weak team and tactics does not work that suggest change in players and in team creative freedom to 0. Now I can say that the tactic is amazing

Is that with Complete Dominance 10.2 or Ultimo?

I prefer Complete Dominance 10.2 as its more consistent than Ultimo

yeah i know a few who do.

ultimo i was using v3 fro the Wigan 16th jan the 3-0 victory. before that i was using the first ultimo.

hi im currently playing with palermo and im struugling a bit against weaker teams but doing quite well playing against inter milan and juve .... wat tactic would u recomend for my team in order to win the seria a title and do good against any team

hi im currently playing with palermo and im struugling a bit against weaker teams but doing quite well playing against inter milan and juve .... wat tactic would u recomend for my team in order to win the seria a title and do good against any team

what version are you using? + i think using the key player attributes in the opening page is a must even if your *** man say no. he only going on rep. are you using bubbabytunas team talks you can find the here http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=182360

Hi Crags, been following this thread for a while now and just thought i'd dropped you and Mr Hough a thanks.

Was using 10.2 with Norwich, got me promotion to the Championship as league winners, was 10th place in the championship in Jan, switched to the new V3 finished 2nd with a weakish squad, currently sitting 4 in the prem after 7 games.... Cheers again for the tactics, keep 'em coming.

Complete Dominance or Ultimo

switched from Ultimo to Complete Dominance Defence Tweaked version. Stopped leaking as many goals, but cannot hold onto a lead if my life depended on it. Go 2 up and normally end up 2-2...playing as Chesterfield in my 7th season now in the Championship.
Not sure whether Ultimo or Comp Dominance will be the best for my team, we seem more likely to score with Ultimo, but very big defensive issues....CD is better for defence but not so effective for scoring at the right end.
any suggestions?.

if you take the notches setting from the complete dominance and put them in the ultimo. all so use this for yor team talks are you using bubbabytunas team talks you can find the here http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=182360 but if im winning i don't put any think on the overall team one

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Hi Crags, been following this thread for a while now and just thought i'd dropped you and Mr Hough a thanks.

Was using 10.2 with Norwich, got me promotion to the Championship as league winners, was 10th place in the championship in Jan, switched to the new V3 finished 2nd with a weakish squad, currently sitting 4 in the prem after 7 games.... Cheers again for the tactics, keep 'em coming.

glad you licking it

if you take the notches setting from the complete dominance and put them in the ultimo. all so use this for yor team talks are you using bubbabytunas team talks you can find the here http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=182360 but if im winning i don't put any think on the overall team one

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

glad you licking it

That's a little bit disturbing lol