preng001

Reaction score
Just out of interest who are the best complete forwards on FM11?

Drogba, Torres, Villa, Rooney, Klose, Hulk, Ibrahimovic, Vucinic. Later on, Babacar, Lukaku, Sanogo.

what about the unknown/potential one's? everyone knows about them.

romelu lukaku can play in that role as he gets older, from my experience anyway

giuseppe rossi.
id consider villa one, he creates and scores; definition of complete forward enough said.
Didn't want to make a big deal out of it but since you want to be a smart-****:

The definition of a complete foward from fm2011:

"A complete foward possesses all the technical attributes of a deep-lying foward, the goal scoring ability of a poacher and the strength and power of a target man"

Villa strength stat - 10
other stats that indicate power
Villa's jumping stat - 9
Villa's balance stat - 11
Villa's height - 5'9
Villa's weight - 69kg

The stats speak for themselves. I agree with GodCubed though, he would probably still do alright in that role, I doubt he'd do better than Dzeko, Ibra etc.

just because the game represents information like that doesnt mean thats how it works, you think if villa was in the side hed start throwing his weight about?
There is a whole game engine that the manager dictates, not what a players role intends, hes best suited as a DLF / Poacher but has the capability to play complete forward because hes technical stats give him the ability to create and score, similarly as your sig intends; Aguero is another who fits this mould.

just because the game represents information like that doesnt mean thats how it works, you think if villa was in the side hed start throwing his weight about?
There is a whole game engine that the manager dictates, not what a players role intends, hes best suited as a DLF / Poacher but has the capability to play complete forward because hes technical stats give him the ability to create and score, similarly as your sig intends; Aguero is another who fits this mould.
Sigh, so you're going to make me make an even bigger deal of this...

First of all what are you trying to say? That Villa is actually a strong player? No he isn't.

I've already said he has the capability of playing that role however if your team's success actually depended on the true definition of a complete foward Villa would not be your best option, since he obviously doesn't fit the full description.

If you played Villa as a complete foward and had good results, chances are, you could have played him as a poacher/dlf and had the same if not better results.

No im not saying hes a strong player at all, and ive already stated my point, i appreciate yours but i think your misunderstanding my point, just because the game labels with statistics doesnt mean they are always applicable; he has other stats to complement the complete forward role.
Additionally as you keep saying you dont want a big deal ect ect, a debate of opinions isnt one, and if you do not wish for this debate to occur dont reply as your contradicting your own statement as i will too reply.

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

edinson cavani, idk how much he costs though or how he plays =D, mate said he was an 'all rounder' last time i had a network game up.

Either Neymar, Rossi and Villa are no CF´S they are poacher´s ..

If you want a player to give goal assist then buy a Trequartista not a CF.