So then. What does a Complete Forward, Support do?

A CF has to do all that any striker can do, has to be a mixe of Messi,and Dzeko for example, he has to have pass, creativity, heading, strenght, speed, acceleration, off the ball, dribbling, and has to be tall, Lukaku, Sanogo and Babacar will be perfect´s CF´S, Dzeko is not fast enough and doesn´t had enough dribbling, Villa is to weak and small, Rooney is too small too, Higuain in real life is a perfect CF Hulk too.

A A CF has to do all that any striker can do, has to be a mixe of Messi,and Dzeko for example, he has to have pass, creativity, heading, strenght, speed, acceleration, off the ball, dribbling, and has to be tall, Lukaku, Sanogo and Babacar will be perfect´s CF´S, Dzeko is not fast enough and doesn´t had enough dribbling, Villa is to weak and small, Rooney is too small too, Higuain in real life is a perfect CF Hulk too.

Dzeko- Dribbling 14- thats perfectly acceptable, just because their stats aren't bright blue, doesn't mean they are **** .

Rooney- this made me actually lol, apart from his jumping, rooney is an exceptional complete forward no doubt, shear power, speed, technique, hard worker, good footballing brain, would take him any day over higuain and hulk.

also chamakh, floccari, negredo and borriello would make decent complete forwards

A CF has to do all that any striker can do, has to be a mixe of Messi,and Dzeko for example, he has to have pass, creativity, heading, strenght, speed, acceleration, off the ball, dribbling, and has to be tall, Lukaku, Sanogo and Babacar will be perfect´s CF´S, Dzeko is not fast enough and doesn´t had enough dribbling, Villa is to weak and small, Rooney is too small too, Higuain in real life is a perfect CF Hulk too.

Ronney can def play as CF

andy carrol and jay boothroyd have both played in the complete forwarrd role for me and have been relatively succssfull boothroyd scored 20 in 40 and andy carrol 18 in 38

Babacar starts for my Arsenal team. He doesn't score that many but he's got more assists than fabregas and Paulo Henrique combined

Dzeko- Dribbling 14- thats perfectly acceptable, just because their stats aren't bright blue, doesn't mean they are **** .

Rooney- this made me actually lol, apart from his jumping, rooney is an exceptional complete forward no doubt, shear power, speed, technique, hard worker, good footballing brain, would take him any day over higuain and hulk.

also chamakh, floccari, negredo and borriello would make decent complete forwards

Well, i was wrong with Edin he´s fast enough, didn´t look at his stats very well, but Rooney, hey.. he´s too small, he´s **** if you´re gonna play with mixed or head balls.. as like i said a CF has to do anything that any striker can do, it´s in the word COMPLETE.

I think people need to detatch from the world of fm's stats... Just because you assisgn them as a complete foraward it doesnt mean the team will start smacking it up to their head, it means the player will adapt to that role regarding aspects of their ability, a technical fast player will create through individual skill (passing - dribbling - creativity) and score at the same time, a brutish player in the complete forward role will play flick ons and headers as you adjust the team parameters to do so, its not as simple as saying; complete forward, that means my team will start relying on non existent strength and jumping ability like the game labels... Its not that simple, so if the system works you can not say they dont fit in that category!

Complete forward creates and scores, all of the above do it in their own way (like the dynamic engine alows!) Nothing to argue about tbh.

Also i think some of you need to realise, the game's average stat is 10, the average for a tier 2 club is 12, the average for a tier 1 club is 12 also, 13+ above mid table, 14 is good, subsequently 15 is impressive anything above is world beating for their category, yet no one stat stands alone (apart from physical id say xD) they work in conjunction (decisions - concentration - positioning ect), so have a set of 13/4 stats makes a GOOD tier 1 player, so 14 dribbling ect is what makes players like dzeko in combination with their great stats; makes them the best, stop hating on the 13-4 stats xD.

Last edited:
I cant believe people are debating whether Rooney is a complete Forward. He has everything in his arsenal pace, power, creativity, finishing, work rate, etc I could go on and on, and hes not actually bad in the air either really. I question the knowledge of any person who thinks rooney isnt a complete forward

I cant believe people are debating whether Rooney is a complete Forward. He has everything in his arsenal pace, power, creativity, finishing, work rate, etc I could go on and on, and hes not actually bad in the air either really. I question the knowledge of any person who thinks rooney isnt a complete forward

I question the knowledge of the people who say that Rooney is good in the air.. im gonna make you a simple question, would you say rooney is good for playing with head balls ?

Last edited:
did you read my post, i said he isnt bad in air, which isnt. who says you have to play aerial balls to a complete forward. In fact you wouldnt focus on that, as it actually then defeats the point of complete forwards

did you read my post, i said he isnt bad in air, which isnt. who says you have to play aerial balls to a complete forward. In fact you wouldnt focus on that, as it actually then defeats the point of complete forwards

I never say you have to play with head balls, but the point of a CF is to play with mixed balls (wich uses heading) Rooney is not good for crossing balls to him, is like if we wanna make Saviola play like Koller.

and you can do that with rooney in game and real life. 9 of his 34 goals in all comp last season were headers. You seem to mistake a targetman for a complete forward

"A complete foward possesses all the technical attributes of a deep-lying foward, the goal scoring ability of a poacher and the strength and power of a target man"

Wayne Rooney's attributes:
waynerooneytrainingover.png

How is he not a complete forward?

I never say you have to play with head balls, but the point of a CF is to play with mixed balls (wich uses heading) Rooney is not good for crossing balls to him, is like if we wanna make Saviola play like Koller.

No, it isn't, because Jan Koller is one of the foremost aerial threats of his generation and Saviola is tiny. Rooney more than occasionally scores goals with his head.

and you can do that with rooney in game and real life. 9 of his 34 goals in all comp last season were headers. You seem to mistake a targetman for a complete forward

"A complete foward possesses all the technical attributes of a deep-lying foward, the goal scoring ability of a poacher and the strength and power of a target man"

Wayne Rooney's attributes:
waynerooneytrainingover.png

How is he not a complete forward?
You had training him on heading.. :p

I retrained Cristiano Ronaldo as an out and out striker and used him in the Complete Forward role..got me over 50 goals in the season so I think it worked :p

No, it isn't, because Jan Koller is one of the foremost aerial threats of his generation and Saviola is tiny. Rooney more than occasionally scores goals with his head.

Rooney isn´t tall enough, end of the thread. XD