Rooney isn´t tall enough, end of the thread. XD
you dont know what you are talking about. so please refrain from posting, as people are actually trying to get advice from this thread

irl last year rooney scored the second most goals with his head out of anyone in the premier league

you dont know what you are talking about. so please refrain from posting, as people are actually trying to get advice from this thread

That´s why im posting in the thread, if i wasn´t here you probably would tell the people to play rooney as a target man and to put him marking a tall guy in a corner XD .

Seriously, if you work on Rooney´s heading you probably would be neglecting other more important stats for his role wich is POACHER! .

Last edited:
That´s why im posting in the thread, if i wasn´t here you probably would tell the people to play rooney as a target man and to mark a tall guy in a corner XD .

Seriously, if you work on Rooney´s heading you probably would be neglecting other more important stats for her role wich is POACHER! .

rooney is a man

Seriously, if you work on Rooney´s heading you probably would be neglecting other more important stats for his role wich is POACHER! .

You play Rooney as a poacher? Seriously?

Last edited:
That´s why im posting in the thread, if i wasn´t here you probably would tell the people to play rooney as a target man and to put him marking a tall guy in a corner XD .

you do realise i didnt work on his heading. look at the date of the game. that is how he starts the game. I'm starting to wonder if you are just spamming the thread

Seriously, if you work on Rooney´s heading you probably would be neglecting other more important stats for her role wich is POACHER! .

You could but Rooney as a poacher if you think that is his best role his stats will fit but Rooney needs to be doing a bit of everything then it has to be a complete forward

A complete foward possesses all the technical attributes of a deep-lying forward, the goal scoring ability of a poacher and the strength and power of a target man
There. Now, tell me where it says ANYTHING about heading and/or height? It doesn't. Rooney IS a complete forward, more or less the archetypal complete forward. Most likely CF - Support, I'd say, but a complete forward nonetheless. Rooney possesses all the technical attributes of a DLF, the goal scoring ability of a poacher and the strength and power of a target man. Therefore, by the VERY DEFINITION of a CF AS DEFINED by SI within the game, he is a complete forward. Now can you please see sense?

You play Rooney as a poacher? Seriously?

When i buy him yes, but this has nothing to do with the thread..

PD: STFU editing your post, you make me write things and then delete they and then write again and then delete them.. <)

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

you do realise i didnt work on his heading. look at the date of the game. that is how he starts the game. I'm starting to wonder if you are just spamming the thread

Sorry, a mistake.. i was gonna say Jump, he has just 11 and if you want to play with mixed balls with him ( like a real CF ) you´re gonna have to work on his jump

Last edited:
Just cause you play him as a complete forward doesn't mean he was to be quality at heading, your team could play like Arsenal so he wouldnt need to be. Like saying just cause the describtion on a target man says he has to be massive and good in the air but if you put the delivery to "run onto ball" he doesn't.

You could but Rooney as a poacher if you think that is his best role his stats will fit but Rooney needs to be doing a bit of everything then it has to be a complete forward

His best stats will be well spent on a Poacher role.

Not true at all mate. His best stats are his work rate and things like that will be wasted while he is a Poacher. As a poacher he will just hang around waiting for chances instead of working hard, scoring and creating goals.

Riiight... like passing and creativity, right? You said earlier that this has nothing to do with the thread, but it certainly has a lot to do with how we take your opinion. If you think Wayne Rooney is best used as a poacher... well, I can't speak for the others, but my willingness to listen to your opinion on player roles has dropped quite a bit.

When i buy him yes, but this has nothing to do with the thread..

PD: STFU editing your post, you make me write things and then delete they and then write again and then delete them.. <)

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

Sorry, a mistake.. i was gonna say Jump, he has just 11 and if you want to play with mixed balls with him ( like a real CF ) you´re gonna have to work on his jump
no you dont. read my earlier post with definition of a complete forward. By the game's own definition and the way he plays in real life, rooney is a complete forward.

getting back to what this thread is about, gonna add screenshots of other complete forwards as well

There. Now, tell me where it says ANYTHING about heading and/or height? It doesn't. Rooney IS a complete forward, more or less the archetypal complete forward. Most likely CF - Support, I'd say, but a complete forward nonetheless. Rooney possesses all the technical attributes of a DLF, the goal scoring ability of a poacher and the strength and power of a target man. Therefore, by the VERY DEFINITION of a CF AS DEFINED by SI within the game, he is a complete forward. Now can you please see sense?

In the word, it says COMPLETE, complete means complete or EVERYTHING in other words, Rooney is not complete, he isn´t tall and hes not gonna win an air ball vs a tall CB.

I know you're all debating Rooney, but i'd say Tevez was the perfect complete forward, and hasn't had a mention.

I know you're all debating Rooney, but i'd say Tevez was the perfect complete forward, and hasn't had a mention.

Accordinig to this guy he isn't because he isn't tall haha.