"Complete" wonderkid list

I know ninis, great player indeed. If Kyriakos is as great in real life as in the game than greece have found the new Dellas.

Its a bit difficult to say so because he has no first team experience.He is not even in the main squad.Its a bit different in real world in Greek SL. Managers don't trust young talents in league games. But i read in a newspaper that Man Utd was looking to sign him last summer.

By the way, what do you think of Jose Peseiro?Unfortunately he has recently fired from Rapid Bucharest and he used to train Panathinailos I think.

By the way, what do you think of Jose Peseiro?Unfortunately he has recently fired from Rapid Bucharest and he used to train Panathinailos I think.

I am not sure of his ability m8. Panathinaikos was first for almost 25 games and lost 3 games in a row from the last teams in league. Finished 3rd and in Playoffs won the rivals with 4-0 so positioned 2nd. And he didn't use Ninis. He almost ruined everything he did in the season in the last 3-4 games. I think he Henk Ten Kate (current Panathinaikos manager) is way better manager than Peseiro.

I understand....same impresion at rapid bucharest. Lucian Sanmartean, how was he?

I understand....same impresion at rapid bucharest. Lucian Sanmartean, how was he?

:O... He came as a Superstar "new Hadji" and he played only a few matches. Old school,slow AM with exelent technique. He is an decent player but not good enough for Panathinaikos and the stile we use to play. . He is overestimated in FM in my opinion.

By the way. Sorry for Ruining the Post.

Last edited:
Borges

i noticed borges on the wonderkid list. i signed him for wigan in the 2nd season (not knowing he was a wonderkid - went off stats) but still havent got the best out of him, as wigan need to be quite defensive, i struggle to fit him in because it would be to attacking to have him and palacious.
also valencia is my best player so dont want to play 3 in the middle.
Borges seems to be down in the pecking order as i have cattermole and another dmc (ciruzzla from peru)
i have tried playing 4 2 3 1 and playing him as amc giving him a free role, much freedom, attacking, long shots and through balls and he's hot and cold. i would love to fit him in 442 but scared to risk.

Does any1 know how best fit him in, or wat role he plays best?

welbeck? i'm not disputing this but on mine and on 3 of my friends games he has retired at 20 after his Man Ure contract ran out, he wouldn't sign for anyone other than premiership, none of which wanted him so he packed it in.

Celso Borges plays best central midfilder, just like fabregas or lampard.

i have 22 of them in my current squad lol before i seen this list:D:D btw good work:D:D

celso borges performs best with a balanced CM role like fabregas or carrick or lampard. i find if you allow him a free role he tries to do everyones job and plays poorly. give him strict instructions, some creative freedom, forward runs often, little through balls and sometimes long shots. mentality slightly more attacking than your other centre mid. you should get the best out of him if you tell him how you want him to play, dont allow him to be the 'free role, roaming AMC'' that his stats and positional prefence suggest him to be.

that is corect jdm...celso borges is a good midfilder but he needs to be restricted a bit.

Mascio si a italian/brasilian player that is not on the list. You should try him. only 17 at the begining of the game at Cisco, Italy. Great player in 2 years

Mascio si a italian/brasilian player that is not on the list. You should try him. only 17 at the begining of the game at Cisco, Italy. Great player in 2 years

Yeah but he also doesn't exist in real life lol

Wow thats a great list thanks mate very helpful ill be sure to tell you of any i find ;)

Two Wonderkids.
Michael Potts - forward- Blackburn u18s
Jose Baxter - Attacking midfielder center- Everton u18s