"Complete" wonderkid list

Got N'Koulou for free, Madrid now offering 25m for him!!!!!

Paloschi, is by far the best striker, on that list, i bought him for Real Madrid, and he got my top goal scorer at the age of 17, in the first season, lol, his stats dont start off good, but he still racks them in, class player, Highly Recommended, im in my 4th season now, and it looks good for him to get world player of the year.

Avg rating: 7.79
App: 42
Goals: 29
Assists: 12

Class Player, i play him alongside Giuseppi Rossi, and together, they're formidable.

Paloshi is a good player indeed. He is not very easily to get though. How much did you pay for him?

Does anybody signed Enoh from Ajax. He is on the list and he seems a good midfilder.

Enoh meant to be class, however i havent got the chance to sign him yet.

got some quality stats.

Yeah, he seems decent. I was wondering if someone got him and for how much.

sakho is probably the best DC in the game. He's world class DC at the age of 20/21

Sakho is an extraordinary defender indeed but it's difficult to get him for a midle table club like Hoffenheim.

Paloshi is a good player indeed. He is not very easily to get though. How much did you pay for him?

5mil to Parma and AC-Millan, so 10mil, you maybe be able to get him for 3Mil each way, but he rejected my contract first time around, so they upped the bid for him, because of heavy interest.

But ya really have to get him, the very first season, otherwise his price just shoots up, or he's already been bought.

I signed Lewandowski at Hoffenheim. I think that the boy is more efficient than the brasilians in the list. He is cheaper to get and scores lots of goals. He is similar to Huntelaar. I haven't seen him in real life yet.

Henri Anier is a wonderkid on my game. i brought him for 75k from Flora as Southampton .. now in my 5th season and hes wanted by AC Milan, Barca, Man U, Arsenal and Roma!! absolutely slams in a silly amount of goals aswell!

Nice , I have 5 of them on my Liverpool team,

Pato 113 goals in 4 seasons

im not sure if hes in the list...i didnt see him anyway...but marquinhos frm brazil...i tink he plays wit palmeiras?!

marquinhos is a must buy player in the game....can become better than aguero.

He rarely gets a work permit in the premeir league on my game...infact, out of the 3 times i'v tried to buy him, work permit was turned down.

got lukman haruna and ezio fossatti grt mdfielders on my game!!!!