Conbob85's Sweeper System 3 Tactic Set High Possession (13.2.2)

well all i have to say is wow this tac is awsome im in jan and im 6th with the team i have this should not be happing but it is im allso doing the counter away from home seems to be working will keep going see where i end up but good things so far

No..... Just bang it on when need a goal, its my least fav of the 3

I'm beginning to find the shouts counter productive, the few games I've forgot to put them on, I've scored 2-3 every game, so gonna go for a run without putting them on and see how I do!

I'm in January and have agreed deals to sign Palermo keeper Emiliano Viviano on a free, he'll join in July and also Fernando Llorente on a free from Bilbao! Trying to sell Van Persie, he just doesn't play well in the AF role, and the wages he's on are astronomical, and with the fee I'll get for him I can bring in players who will perform and backup for other positions.

I'm in January and have agreed deals to sign Palermo keeper Emiliano Viviano on a free, he'll join in July and also Fernando Llorente on a free from Bilbao! Trying to sell Van Persie, he just doesn't play well in the AF role, and the wages he's on are astronomical, and with the fee I'll get for him I can bring in players who will perform and backup for other positions.
i got rid of rvp aswell got 25m for him

I'm beginning to find the shouts counter productive, the few games I've forgot to put them on, I've scored 2-3 every game, so gonna go for a run without putting them on and see how I do!
Hows it going without the shouts?

Hows it going without the shouts?

I'm finding it a lot better actually, I seem to create more without them which means scoring more, and I've been using the counter attack mentality away from home and that seems to work, as does control.

holy **** just came second so will be playing the big boys next dont know if i will stay up but will give it a good go awsome tac

holy **** just came second so will be playing the big boys next dont know if i will stay up but will give it a good go awsome tac
Some seriously good going with a team like Barnsley!!!

Some seriously good going with a team like Barnsley!!!

i know tell me about it only got 1 player in and that was Luigi Bruins and get this marlon harewood yes thats marlon harewood got 33 in the league i know wtf all i can say is wow

Here's a quick update on my Crewe save... Gooing really well in Championship after 23 games, 1 point off top spot!

crewenpowerchampionship.png

I've been trying it with only the "look for overlap" shout & so far, so good. I brought in Wilfried Zaha as Palace got relegated & he has been a revelation in the AF role!!!

Here's a quick update on my Crewe save... Gooing really well in Championship after 23 games, 1 point off top spot!

crewenpowerchampionship.png

I've been trying it with only the "look for overlap" shout & so far, so good. I brought in Wilfried Zaha as Palace got relegated & he has been a revelation in the AF role!!!

good going there mate will have to try it with just that shout just got 9m to spend but only 140k a week for wages its going to be hard but now trying this on my san marino save will let you know how i get on

140k..... Tight **** Yorkshire gits lol

well we are know for being tight lol well it is there money plus that wanted me to keep the team up not go up but thanks to your tac were living the dream lol just have to keep my head and not go mad with it