Conbob85's Sweeper System 3 Tactic Set High Possession (13.2.2)

Typical scenario I'm faced with.....lack of funds....very few decent players....no backroom staff and terrible scouts......hurray!!!

Well..... Miracles do happen!!

npowerchampionshipovervj.png

Unbelievable achievement if ya ask me...... Onwards to the Premiership!
told you now have fun in prem

Just look for overlap on the 3-6-1 & retain possession & pass to feet with 3-7-0... I've changed the op with these shouts dude

No, I'm from Scunthorpe Goldenboy13. Crewe beat them 1-0 on Saturday lol! Just have always loved Crewe's philosophy on producing youngster after youngster. Trying to keep same philosophy on my game but its going to be hard lol! Got 10M & 240K budget for Prem & I have players like Max Clayton wanting 37K a week with match highest earner!!! The greedy little **** can suck my balls :p

Hello there, well as soon as i saw the words Sweeper, high possession and Crewe alex. i know i had to look further..
i have been trying hard to create a good SW tactic, i am Newcastle in January first season.. i am not doing great i am 9th and out of Carling cup in semi and FA cup first round against Bristol city, that was my fault as i decided it was time to change to a new tactic on that day :-(

i will switch to this tactic and stick to it till end of the season now but i have few questions i would like an answer for please?

my team is as follows.

GK=Krul
CB=Steve Taylor & Okore
SW=jan kirchhoff - i am training him to be a sw (you think he can do it? or should i train Fellaini instead?
DWR= Corchia
LWR= David Alaba &Santon
CM = Fellaini, Cabaye, nainggolan, David M'villa, Mario Balotti (on loan)
AMC/wide players= Ben afra, Douglas Costa, Redmond
FC = Defoe, Kwueke

( what training should i use, baring in mind that i am in middle of my season not per-season??)

do you think Defo could play in the AF role? or Kwuke could you advice what position is best to play them?

also i read that u recommend 3-6-1 at home and change to counter away, whats your success with 352 been like and what ST partnership should be played? i really like the look of 352 but is it as good as the 361??

i am in jaunray and i got some money thinking about getting Isco in.... do you recommend any other players that i need for this tactic??

your help would be much appreciated...

Hello there, well as soon as i saw the words Sweeper, high possession and Crewe alex. i know i had to look further..
i have been trying hard to create a good SW tactic, i am Newcastle in January first season.. i am not doing great i am 9th and out of Carling cup in semi and FA cup first round against Bristol city, that was my fault as i decided it was time to change to a new tactic on that day :-(

i will switch to this tactic and stick to it till end of the season now but i have few questions i would like an answer for please?

my team is as follows.

GK=Krul
CB=Steve Taylor & Okore
SW=jan kirchhoff - i am training him to be a sw (you think he can do it? or should i train Fellaini instead?
DWR= Corchia
LWR= David Alaba &Santon
CM = Fellaini, Cabaye, nainggolan, David M'villa, Mario Balotti (on loan)
AMC/wide players= Ben afra, Douglas Costa, Redmond
FC = Defoe, Kwueke

( what training should i use, baring in mind that i am in middle of my season not per-season??)

do you think Defo could play in the AF role? or Kwuke could you advice what position is best to play them?

also i read that u recommend 3-6-1 at home and change to counter away, whats your success with 352 been like and what ST partnership should be played? i really like the look of 352 but is it as good as the 361??

i am in jaunray and i got some money thinking about getting Isco in.... do you recommend any other players that i need for this tactic??

your help would be much appreciated...

I think Kirchhoff would be fantastic as a SW

As for training I would leave it 80-20 but with team cohesion as main focus on high

I think Douglas Costa would be amazing as your Treq but I'd maybe look at getting rid of Redmond or train him as a RWB.

Any pacey striker with pretty good dribbling skills will be OK for the AF position so either Defoe or Kweuke will be fine, here's Zaha's end of seasons stats as AF

wilfriedzahaoverviewatt.png

I haven't really experimented a lot with the 3-5-2 coz the jury is still out with it where I'm concerned & tbh I love the 3-6-1 in the 3D match lol

I'd deffo get Isco or any other similar player for the AP positon

Hope that all helps dude?

As for training I would leave it 80-20 but with team cohesion as main focus on high

I think Douglas Costa would be amazing as your Treq but I'd maybe look at getting rid of Redmond or train him as a RWB.

Any pacey striker with pretty good dribbling skills will be OK for the AF position so either Defoe or Kweuke will be fine, here's Zaha's end of seasons stats as AF

I haven't really experimented a lot with the 3-5-2 coz the jury is still out with it where I'm concerned & tbh I love the 3-6-1 in the 3D match lol

thanks mate , any chance of SS showing the 361 tactic ? i have download it but i havent got access to my computer until tomorrow..

ignore that you have it on your OP... ta
will defo give this a go with Newcastle i need to turn my season around.. i am still in Euro by the way but i have got altletico madird in the next round.. what do you recommend i play against them 361 counter home and away?

I'd go attacking at Home & tbh I find attacking away works for me unless I'm getting battered... Then I switch to counter mate

sorry what do you mean by leave training 80-20 ?? redmond cant do any defending at all, i might train him to be a striker

On the slider on the team training menu hover your mouse over it & it will say "20% of training will be on match prep"

On the slider on the team training menu hover your mouse over it & it will say "20% of training will be on match prep"

thanks mate, where did you get the facepack? is it one for all players?

I think Zaha's face is already in the game? The facepack I've got is like 7GB lol from what I've built up from over the years on FM

giving this a go with rangers in sd2 going ok at the mo

Whats Rangers finances like on the game? Wouldn't mind giving them a go but heard a lot of bad bugs with their finances?

there not good and u can only get u17 players for the first 3years but if you wheel and deal you should be ok