Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
Would it be possible to see my screenshot as well if its not any trouble? :)

Can I have a screenshot ? Pircalabu George is the player.

20th - 21st July 2013

Friendly Matches No. 3

FM Base

View attachment 425024

FM Base United

View attachment 425023

More dominant wins as Cheek and especially Whorder star for their respective teams and we get down to only one more friendly match left for each team until the start of the season.​

no, another 6.6.....i hate how coming on as a sub makes my player complacent.

Yesss, i'm on the red side!

If it isn't a bother, i'd like to see screenshot of my player also (Pikkpoiss)?

RIght encountered my first problem, need 6 homegrown players in the matchday squad in the league but the team and players are all brand new, How do i delete this rule or get over the problem?

On databases i've made you need to add their homegrown status in the editor when you create the player..

On databases i've made you need to add their homegrown status in the editor when you create the player..
Ive done it so that each team has 7 english players have been at the club for over 1000 days from the age of 15-21 do you reckon that is okay?

Should be fine mate, only worry might be if 2 of the 7 were to leave? Though others might be HG then of course..

Should be fine mate, only worry might be if 2 of the 7 were to leave? Though others might be HG then of course..
Most are only teenagers so hopefully should be all right in the long run thanks for your help

Would you please show me a screenshot of my player, Adrian Boier? :p

Back