Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
This is great Cool.

I'm yet to conceed for the mighty blues although it seems a pesky Norweigan has pushed me off the starting lineup!

looking forward to more results!

May as well ask for a screenie seen as everyone else is ;).

My only disappointment so far is that I've not appeared for United yet but I'll put that down to you possibly not using a CAM in your tactics :) - keep up the good work, probably the best idea for a story I've seen on here in a long time.

May as well ask for a screenie seen as everyone else is ;).

My only disappointment so far is that I've not appeared for United yet but I'll put that down to you possibly not using a CAM in your tactics :) - keep up the good work, probably the best idea for a story I've seen on here in a long time.
Thanks mate, and you played in the Portadown match got a 7.1 rating

Right as i had to restart the save due to the homegrown thing i now think i have fixed the problem but the opening day of the season sees FM Base FC face FM Base United and i will be posting up the result in a moment

Thanks mate, and you played in the Portadown match got a 7.1 rating

Just looked back and I made an appearance in the Ballymena thrashing as well, didn't realise you had both 11s (1st and 2nd half I presume) on the page - I'm to used to seeing the oppositions there so glanced over it by mistake, sorry about that haha

Just looked back and I made an appearance in the Ballymena thrashing as well, didn't realise you had both 11s (1st and 2nd half I presume) on the page - I'm to used to seeing the oppositions there so glanced over it by mistake, sorry about that haha
Yeah that was just so everyone could see i was trying to play everyone will be the same during the proper matches full rotation after every game

The next nobby stiles, i'll take that! If i end up with less than 10 yellows this season as captain i'll be extremely disappointed.

August 1st 2013

Skybet League 1 Matchday 1

FM Base FC V FM Base United

Preview And Starting 11's

View attachment 424985

So the only player unavailable for the opening day of the season was Irish Striker Matt Smith out through injury.

Result

View attachment 424982

What a game as FM Base FC take first blood and win a match they didnt dominate, United looked the better team with more shots and higher possession in an even game until young super sub Andre Samwells came on to turn the game on its head. 2 quick goals saw FM Base win the match and then Crudders got sent off for a second bookable defence to sum up United's luck.

Game Aftermath

Scott Houghton Out For 3 Weeks

View attachment 424965

Crudders Banned For Next League Game

View attachment 424962

Up next is the start of the Capital One Cup as United face fellow League 1 team Brentford while The Blues face Championship side Yeovil

Back