Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
Great result for the Blues! Get in there! Shame Naterr didn't get his lovely 69 shirt ;)

Great result for the Blues! Get in there! Shame Naterr didn't get his lovely 69 shirt ;)
Will try to remember the shirts for next season after having to restart 3 times to get to the first game i just skipped past the numbers bit.

Speaking of numbers,next season could i have 24 please? if that's alright

6th August 2013

Capital One Cup 1st Rnd

Crudders Week Gets Worse

View attachment 424941

Both Fully Rotated Teams Get Knocked Out Of The Cup 3-2

View attachment 424940View attachment 424938

2 quick goals either side of half time see United dominate a game they then lose despite Brentford having a man sent off, The Blues put up a good display against a team a league above them but ultimately lost in extra time.
It was Sky Walker and Nikolov that were singled out as the teams best performers in a rather short lived cup run.

Match Aftermath

Hanson Adds To United Injury Woes

View attachment 424935

Lovano Error Costs Blues

View attachment 424934

Right up next back to the league as United have a chance for immediate revenge as they face off against Brentford while The Blues square up against Promotion Rivals Bristol City​

When will the season openers be up? Loved your Dundee story so can't wait for this to get going

My wee guys not getting much time :( get an AMC in your tactic lol :P

Making sure everyone gets a game changed the tactic in the next game so he could start, hopefully no one should miss more than 2 games in a row, Im not fussed about form just making sure everyone gets playing time

When will the season openers be up? Loved your Dundee story so can't wait for this to get going

First two games of the season have already been posted, should get a few more up tonight.

Back