Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
Awesome start for my career lol Beat the red scum and got called up for the England u21 team!

PS could you put up a screenshot of my player please mate (Aman Singh)

10th Augusut 2013

Skybet League 1 Matchday 2

View attachment 424902View attachment 424901

The latest of late goals for the Blues as they beat a decent team in the recently relegated Bristol City while United pick up 3 points and get some retribution from their recent cup exit thrashing Brentford 4-2. Kemp has a brilliant debut as he scores and early goal and was unlucky not to get the MoM award that Donaldson picked up.​

**** it got picked for the U21 squad but didn't play 1 minute!

My first match for RomaniaU21!!! Hopefully, i'll become the new Helmuth Duckadam :)

My first match for RomaniaU21!!! Hopefully, i'll become the new Helmuth Duckadam :)

I'm sorry, but I don't see you saving 4 penalties against Barcelona in a CL final any time soon :P

17th August 2013

Skybet League 1 Matchday 3

View attachment 424869View attachment 424867

Another 1-0 win for the Blues as Samwells gets an early goal but we struggle to capitalize on other chances to score more goals. Such an unlucky game for United as they go into half time on top but Bristol City come out looking a different team in the second half and a very dubious 91st minute penalty went against them!

Half Time Words Inspired Bristol City

View attachment 424860

24th August 2013

Skybet League 1 Matchday 4

View attachment 424857View attachment 424856

Oh dear the Blues side of FM Base drop their first league points of the season after a poor draw against Preston. An early goal from Italian centre back Fabio Lovano looked to have set them on their way but there strikers struggled to break down Prestons defence before an equalizer.
While United smashed 5 goals past Crewe to prove a few of the doubters wrong after a wobbly start to the new season.

Crudders and Carrot To Fight Out Who Will Be The Next Nobby Stiles?

View attachment 424855

Woo first international match for Lithuania. ..spose it wasn't too hard to get in the team but still.

Back