• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
15th February 2014

Skybet League 1 Matchday 32
(Matchday 31 for United)

View attachment 423203View attachment 423202

Oh dear Uniteds top strikers Waddell and Mason could not turn around a terrible display in Sheffield as the yet again get thrashed while the Blues have another comfortable victory with winger Philip having a standout game winning the man of the match award and scoring twice.

Crudders Banned For 2 Games

View attachment 423198

19th February 2014

Johnstones Paint Trophy South Final 2nd Leg

Alright so i had a bit of a mix up here this is a mix between the south final and overall semi final not the south semi final, its all very confusing.

View attachment 423142

Winger Tomlinson has an amazing performance as he scores gets the man of the match and sets up the strikers goals too, which sees FM Base FC reach their first ever cup final were they will play Wolves.​

Oh dear, a 5.7... But then again, we won, whereas next game I score and we lose :/

Mind if i get a screenshot of my player Lewis Duckworth? notice he plays very average most of the time haha but great story so far mate keep it up.

Mind if i get a screenshot of my player Lewis Duckworth? notice he plays very average most of the time haha but great story so far mate keep it up.
Will post screenshots of everyone at the end of the season, sometimes have to play him out of position as my main 2 tactics dont have an AMC position so i play him in a CM role

Will post screenshots of everyone at the end of the season, sometimes have to play him out of position as my main 2 tactics dont have an AMC position so i play him in a CM role

ah cool no problem. thanks :)

Cant believe i got sent off again!! Sorry guys!!
My performances were just getting persistent as well!!!!

It seems that the blues are more consistent! Hopefully we win the jpt trophy against wolves!

22nd February 2014

Skybet League 1 Matchday 33
(Matchday 32 For United)

View attachment 422930View attachment 422929

Right well you can tell who the in form team at the moment is as United struggle on with a draw despite having the better chances the Blues put 8 past Carlisle! Centre back Stewart got a brace along with Ozdemir while San Marino Striker Luke Sky Walker netted a hattrick in a dominant win!​

25th February 2014

(United Game in Hand Match)

View attachment 422928

What a comeback victory for United after some recent poor form has seen them drop off the pace set by there fierce rivals. Peterborough reached the League Cup Semi finals this year so are not a poor team and it was Uniteds stunning second half performance that got them the 3 points they deserved with winger Lally scoring with 2 minutes of the game left

Skybet League 1 Table

View attachment 422927

So with the Blues decent recent form along with Uniteds stuttering form they are now 7 points clear at the top but more importantly United are 7 points clear of 3rd place Wolves.

Player Stats

View attachment 422926

So Tobey Mason is still in with a shout of the Golden Boot while the likes of Philip and Waddell fight out for the highest average rating and most man of the matches but Scott Houghton has really made the top spot for dirtiest ****** his own with 11 yellow cards now. The likes of Carrot and Crudders may by pass him though with all these red cards there getting!​

March Internationals Call Ups

41 Players Called Up For Their Country

18 For Main Squad

View attachment 422925View attachment 422924

I think Lally has just been cropped out of the screenshot but he made the England under 19's squad. But the main story here is that after his recent goalscoring exploits Luke Sky Walker has been called up to the San Marino main squad.​

1st March 2014

View attachment 422923View attachment 422922

Ah Uniteds defence lets them down again as there part of a stunning 3-3 draw with Rotherham with Captain Blackenbauer getting a brace but there unable to hold on to their lead as they concede with seconds left in the game. The Blues win again and get another clean sheet as they rotate most of the team and have young striker Singh come into the side and hit a brace to go along with his man of the match performance.​

Jeez, does Matt Smith ever get highier than 6.6? :p Must be down to that awesome 5(or less) Composure :p

I think i'm going to be here at the age of 32, still coming on and off the bench and starting games here and there, getting distinctly average ratings :P Pretty much constant 6.8's for me.

I think i'm going to be here at the age of 32, still coming on and off the bench and starting games here and there, getting distinctly average ratings :P Pretty much constant 6.8's for me.

Would people rather I sold some of you off so you get more game time?

Would probably be harder to keep track if you start selling people :p Going to be crazy when 10+ players get snapped up by different teams in the summer haha

Back