Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
Very happy with another Hat Trick in the derby! Seems I have a knack of scoring quite regularly! Disappointed I wasn't named as a Wonderkid in the match report! 8-|
I know man you must be the only one aswell!

You know why we lost in the Derby?! That's because someone didn't pick me for the match!!!!! Blame the manager!

urgh life too hard for my player in the premier league it seems. Back to average ratings for me lol

End Of September 2015

English Premier League Table

View attachment 413394

Well its looking a lot better for the Blues at the moment but i think it will even out once they face some of the bigger teams whereas United have already played Liverpool and Chelsea.

The Next Deby is Scheduled for 26th January 2016

Player Stats

View attachment 413393

Singh is blitzing the Premier League! Top of the goals, assists and highest average ratings charts at the moment with mighty centre back Andy Clark also having an impressive 5 yellow cards to his name already.

Samwells Wins English Premier League Player of the Month Award

View attachment 413392

Early October 2015

International Call Ups

View attachment 413391View attachment 413390View attachment 413389View attachment 413388

So the big focal point for the English Media has been the inclusions of Jack Hogan and Aman Singh for the first time in the England Squad.

Just a few little facts about the Internationals

Allan Pikkpoiss is getting set to win his 20th cap for Estonia while right back Tony Montana already has 26 caps for Cuba. Whereas with the Blues you have left back Naterr making his 21st game for his country Lithuania while defender Deliirium has 17 caps and 5 goals for Estonia already.
Scotland have benifitted the most from the FM Base teams with 5 players in their country squad including 4 of their back 5 in the starting lineup.​

3rd October 2015

English Premier League Matchday 7

View attachment 413387View attachment 413386

The Blues have a very poor bore draw with bottom of the league Leicester while United scored an impressive victory over Southampton with Henderson playing like a man possessed in the second half putting in a man of the match performance to go along with his 2 goals.​

Just read up to page 63 as i have had no internet for the last month due to moving house. Was glad to see my player doing so well until he got cut due to my inactivity on here. I am here now so would like to perhaps see him move onto pastures new (if he hasn't already as I skipped up to this page once I saw I was cut) Doing so well to keep this up though mate!

Just read up to page 63 as i have had no internet for the last month due to moving house. Was glad to see my player doing so well until he got cut due to my inactivity on here. I am here now so would like to perhaps see him move onto pastures new (if he hasn't already as I skipped up to this page once I saw I was cut) Doing so well to keep this up though mate!
Ah that is well gutting as i literally only just sold you 1st september 2015! Sorry bout that obviously didnt hear from you for a while, I can give you 3 options if you want to continue to follow the story. try to buy him back with United. try to get the Blues to sign him or just let him be at Stoke and i will post info on him whenever you ask?

Ah that is well gutting as i literally only just sold you 1st september 2015! Sorry bout that obviously didnt hear from you for a while, I can give you 3 options if you want to continue to follow the story. try to buy him back with United. try to get the Blues to sign him or just let him be at Stoke and i will post info on him whenever you ask?

Haha oh man well i wouldn't mind you trying to buy him back with either team if hes good enough. If not just let him go off on his own path but when u do screenshots of everyone else include me so i can see my progress :) Just so i know what standand im playing at.

How long til Wilkzz Is back from injury?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Haha oh man well i wouldn't mind you trying to buy him back with either team if hes good enough. If not just let him go off on his own path but when u do screenshots of everyone else include me so i can see my progress :) Just so i know what standand im playing at.
Yeah hes good enough will try and buy him for one team or the other before end of the winter window.

Alright mate your guy was happy to come back to us, will join in January hope you can keep up with the story so i dont sell him again!

View attachment 413266

Early October 2015

Internationals Match Reports

View attachment 413265View attachment 413264

Samwells was unlucky to be dropped from the main England squad and has surely earned himself a recall with this brilliant hattrick for the under 21's while United had a hattrick hero of their own with Trophy Whorder grabbing a hattrick for the Spanish under 21's.

Yes, First goal for England in my first appearance yes!!!! XD

Back