Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
I think you read the screen wrong because it says that I'm still in the main squad mate :S

My first bad game in a while and it costed us a defeat against Spurs. Sorry about that, guys.

Oh god, it's just loss after loss.....and I can't even seem to put in a good performance!

Name: Ash Hudson
Date of Birth: 16.08.1984
Nationality: Wales
Second Nationality (If any): England
Favourite club (Just one): Spurs
Disliked club (Just one): Arsenal
Favourite player (Just one): David Ginola
Disliked player (Just one): ayne Rooney
Position: DRC

Name: Ash Hudson
Date of Birth: 16.08.1984
Nationality: Wales
Second Nationality (If any): England
Favourite club (Just one): Spurs
Disliked club (Just one): Arsenal
Favourite player (Just one): David Ginola
Disliked player (Just one): ayne Rooney
Position: DRC

your too late. Its been going on for ages.

I can't believe how badly I played in the derby shocking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shame about current recent results, but delighted I'm still finding the net regularly. :)

Alright guys ive been off work with tonsillitis the past couple of days but will try and post a few updates tonight.

21-22 November 2015

English Premier League Matchday 12

View attachment 411324View attachment 411323

Ive noticed that the Base teams always face other rivalries at the same time, would this be to do with not wanting two home games at the same time in the same city didnt think FM was that advance to allow for Police allocations.
The Blues get back to winning ways thanks to SAS with Samwells continuing his fine form before Singh grabbed a winner from the penalty spot. While United continued their good form with goals from Tobey Mason and Armin Tala.

Last edited:
28th November 2015

English Premier League Matchday 13

View attachment 411315View attachment 411314

The Blues manage to turn the game on its head against Wigan as Philip scores a 70th minute equalizer before Singh scores a very late winner to seal the 3 points and gain the Blues back to back wins for the first time in a long while. United on the other hand lost out to Swansea in a rather dull game until the 3 goals scored in the last 10 minutes of the match with Tobey Mason scoring a mere consolation goal.​

End of November 2015

English Premier League Table

View attachment 411310

So both teams are secure in mid table on 18 points with only goal difference separating them and with easier games to come after recent tough fixtures a Europa league spot has got to be the aim for both teams.

Player Stats

View attachment 411309

SAS Singh and Samwells are only separated by Suarez in the top 3 race for the Golden Boot this season while Tomlinson and Henderson have also climbed up the rankings while Andy Clark tops the dirtiest ****** chart.

Tobey Mason Wins Young Player of the Month

View attachment 411308

1st December 2015

English Premier League Matchday 14

View attachment 411307View attachment 411306

The Blues get their 3rd win in a row despite Singh missing an early penalty with winger Anthony Philip scoring the winning goal while United got back to winning ways with a dominant display against Aston Villa with Whorder notching a brace.​

I can't score and have been dropped from Scotland :/ still, at least the team is doing well.

Back