Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
Have I been sold or dropped to reserves? SS please (Sky Walker, SAN MARINO CAPTAIN)
Yeah theres quite a few players in the reserves, hopefully you lot will get sold or loaned out in the summer, United have more players in their reserves than in their first team squad

Yeah theres quite a few players in the reserves, hopefully you lot will get sold or loaned out in the summer, United have more players in their reserves than in their first team squad

yeah think im in that **** reserves aswell lol hoping they get relegated now haha! i need to move to use some of my potential!! SS Carson John Kemp please mate.

Right will post the screenshots up this afternoon and then start the new season and more interestingly the Summer Transfer window.

Aman Singh

View attachment 406541

Singh faired a little better but i cant believe he was too happy to only play 5 times in the league and only manage 2 goals, Hughes doesnt know the meaning of the word rotation, Lets hope he plays a more prominent part next season.​

Allan Pikkpoiss

View attachment 406540

Pikkpoiss was a mainstay in the midfield for Crystal Palace who finished an impressive 8th place in the league this season while he also captained them on a number of occasions.

Adam Moore

View attachment 406539

Adam Moore managed to break into the Bayern side by the end of the season after only playing in one match before the turn of the year all be it that was in the European Super Cup win. Lahm has moved over to Left back in recent months allowing Moore into the side at right back. Bayern won the German League but Moore did not play in enough games to receive a medal by the looks of it.

Luke Sky Walker

View attachment 406537

Sky Walker played more games for his country than his club this season as he only makes one start in the cup but is involved heavily in the reserves

View attachment 406536

Hopefully grabbing 22 goals in 33 reserve games will help him push for more time with the first team next season or a loan move.

Tolgan Duzgun

View attachment 406535

Duzgun did what a lot of the created players couldnt manage this season and thats play 30 plus games for the Blues. I can see a big move on the cards for him soon.​

Could I have a look ay myself please, Andre Samwells, seems that Kevin Volland is keeping me out the side!!! Cheers

Tolgan Duzgun

View attachment 529612

Duzgun did what a lot of the created players couldnt manage this season and thats play 30 plus games for the Blues. I can see a big move on the cards for him soon.​
attributes look great. my player is a bit aggressive considering he's a midget. His strength is a bit unrealistic for his size too haha. 4 England Caps. Really impressed. Steven Gerrard would be disappointed with my penalty skills.

Back