Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
Newcastle Sign Kris Stuart For ?14.25million

View attachment 406286

Maybe we should start following Newcastle? They now have 5 created players in their ranks including all of their back 4.​

Summer Transfer History 2017

View attachment 406280View attachment 406279

So the Blues spent practically all of the ?100 million they brought in from the players they sold with the likes of Chalobah, Lewandowski and Alderweireld coming into the side for big money along with a number of regens.

United didnt bring in as much money but still managed to grab decent deals for the likes of Llorente, Jay Rodriguez, Caulker and Victor Moses.

Bookies Odds

On a side not on average in the first few games over the two teams starting 11's there are only 9 of the created players in the current FM Base teams.

View attachment 406278

Not much change here with the Blues predicted in 6th place while United are predicted to just about not get relegated in 17th place.​

So David Moyes is one of the luckiest buggers around, I was going to show you all that he got sacked by Fulham less than a year after leaving FM Base United for them but within the week he took over at Arsenal!

Arsenal Appoint Moyes

View attachment 406277

August - December 2017

FM Base United Fixtures

View attachment 406276

United still like to draw too many games but after losing yet another Derby in the league they managed to go an impressive 10 games unbeaten in the league. They have only lost 4 league goals this season and 3 of them were in the opening few weeks as they pick up their form and look good for a Europa League spot. Currently in 5th place they are above the Blues and 12 places higher than they were predicted at the start of the season.

FM Base FC Fixtures

View attachment 406275View attachment 406274

So the big news with the Blues so far was their first taste of Europe. They have had a long old slog of it starting off in the Europa League qualifiers at the beginning of August but they managed to make it through to the group stages.
They were drawn with Roma, Dnipro and FH and they revelled in it dominating the group after winning their important first two games against Roma and then Dnipro before beating FH in the double header to qualify for the knockout stages with 2 games to spare.
Lewandowski has been thumping the goals in for them but a poor dip in form in December sees them end the year one place below United despite spending the first few months of the league season in the top 3 there down in 6th place were they were predicted.

Europa League Group Table

View attachment 406273

So they topped the group and will face Wolfsburg in the Europa League 1st Knockout round.

Right off to work now will post the winter transfer window and premier league table and stats when i get home tonight and maybe how the second half of the season went if i have the time.

WOW I miss a couple of days and it flies by haha!

I know I'm a bit late but can I request a SS of Naterr for the next time you do them? Curious to see how the little man is doing!

KUTGW!

**** it, Leicester are not in the Prem either.... Good to see the Blues in Europe, though.
Can I get a ss of Rao when you do them?

WOW I miss a couple of days and it flies by haha!

I know I'm a bit late but can I request a SS of Naterr for the next time you do them? Curious to see how the little man is doing!

KUTGW!

**** it, Leicester are not in the Prem either.... Good to see the Blues in Europe, though.
Can I get a ss of Rao when you do them?

Yeah will post them up once i have posted the rest of the season now should be done tonight

December 31st 2017

English Premier League Table

View attachment 406043

So only 2 points separating United from the Blues in 5th and 6th place while Arsenal are having a mare of a season as David Moyes looks to take another club down with his old side Fulham currently in the relegation zone.

Player Stats

View attachment 406041

So Lachlan Waddell has been on fire for United so far this season as he tops the Golden Boot chart and has the most man of the matches while the awesome backline pairing of Clark and George are on fire at Chelsea with both players having high average ratings.

Lachlan Waddell Sets New FM Base United Appearance Record

View attachment 406039

January - May 2018

Lewandowski Brace Helps Blues Win Another FM Base Derby

View attachment 406029

January - May Fixtures

View attachment 406032View attachment 406031View attachment 406030

FM Base United round up

Too many draws is still there problem! Although they have managed to draw against some of the big teams like Chelsea, Arsenal and Man City while just like the Capital One Cup they struggled in the FA Cup and got knocked out far too early for my liking.
After ending last year up in 5th place i was hoping they would ****** a Europa League spot but they missed out by a spot as they finish 8th but it was 9 places better off than they were expected to be at the beginning of the season.

FM Base FC round up

Well the biggest news you will all be able to see is that the Blues ended the season in 3rd place and if it wasnt for a little dip in form could have finished even higher. They are very much unlike United as they really dont draw any of there games.
They were unlucky in the Europa League but did more than was expected with the likes of Wolfsburg, Spartak Moscow and Stuttgart all falling to the mighty FM Base before bowing out to a superior Schalke in the Europa League Semi Final.
Lewandowski has been key for the Blues this season and on average they only manage to field 4 created players at any one time since there splurges in the transfer market.

FM Base FC Qualify For The Champions League

View attachment 406026

Back