Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
End Of May 2018

Premier League Table

View attachment 406025

The Big news here for our created players were Chelseas winning another Premier League Title and Pircalabu George and Andy Clark picking up their first Premier League winners medals.

Player Stats

View attachment 406023

Highest average rated players were Clark and George while Waddell made the top 5 along with coming second in the Golden Boot race and top of the most man of the matches with Andy Clark just behind him

Premier League Golden Boot

View attachment 406022

Lachlan Waddell scores over 20 goals this season in the Premier League but comes second too FM Base FC's all time most expensive signing Lewandowski who smashed in 24 league goals in his debut season.​

Right so i will give everyone a couple of days to catch up now and request screenshots of the end of the current season before i start the new season. I know that i already have Naterr, Rao and Phillip on the list for requested screenshots and will post these up with everyone elses in the next day or two.

SS please, wow only 9 games really Hughes? Lol atleast I started all the fa cup games

16 games not bad at all! pleased with that will read through all the pages tomorrow SS please :)(Carson Kemp)

Right everyone else who wants a screenshot ask for them today will post everyone's requests up tonight and then start the new season.

SS of Pikkpoiss's Stats and History. I have been sold away from my original club.

3 seasons in a row I have been 2nd in player ratings!

Can i get a SS of Andy Clark please along with stats for my career please.

Right will post up peoples screenshots that have requested them and hopefully go through the summer transfer window too, Want to keep the pace up on this and stick with it hopefully get it to the point that your players retire and start to take over clubs as manager

Back