Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
Adam Moore

View attachment 529604

Adam Moore managed to break into the Bayern side by the end of the season after only playing in one match before the turn of the year all be it that was in the European Super Cup win. Lahm has moved over to Left back in recent months allowing Moore into the side at right back. Bayern won the German League but Moore did not play in enough games to receive a medal by the looks of it.

Knew it would be hard to get in the squad with Lahm there but at least it looks like I am finally managing to push him out of his position! :p Also looks like I am starting to develop well and play better for Belgium as well!

Could I have a look ay myself please, Andre Samwells, seems that Kevin Volland is keeping me out the side!!! Cheers
Yeah im a couple of months into the new season though but will post your last seasons stats too and your big move . . . . .

Jack Wilkzz

View attachment 406440

Wilkzz had a brilliant first season at Newcastle as he played 34 games and scored 8 goals along with 10 assists. He also made his England debut and got a goal too.​

Can I see my player please (Anthony Phillip)
Can I also see his career history. Thanks.

Can I see my player please (Anthony Phillip)
Can I also see his career history. Thanks.
Alright mate im already well into the next season but shouldnt take me more than around 2 days to post all of it up and i will post your screenies for the end of next season

Pircalabu George

View attachment 406411

George is FM Base United, Hes there all time record league appearance holder, the Captain and the most consistent performer they had on the pitch this season. How long he will be at United is another matter with the likes of Arsenal and more importantly Chelsea eyeing him up.

View attachment 406410

Lachlan Waddell

View attachment 406409

Waddell had an impressive season for United scoring 17 goals this season as he becomes United's key striker in keeping them out of the relegation zone. He has himself said he believes hes destined for greater things.

Right so i have actually completed the following season and gathered all the relevant screenshots will post them over the next few days

Back