• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
June 2018

World Cup 2018

England's World Cup Squad Decided

View attachment 405549

So in the 23 man squad there are 9 of our created players.

England Fixture Results

View attachment 405548

Not bad for England at all as they manage to come 3rd in the 2018 World Cup with Samwells grabbing a couple of goals along the way​

Right well the transfer window has certainly been interesting especially as a couple of people have returned to more familiar surroundings.

FM Base Re-Sign Adam Moore From Bayern Munich For ?10.75million

View attachment 405546

After an indifferent couple of seasons trying to break into the Bayern Munich side Belgium RB Adam Moore has opted to rejoin his first club FM Base in the hope of getting more game time for half the amount he joined Bayern for.

Aayush Rejoins FM Base United For ?5.5million

View attachment 405545

Another player returns to more familiar surroundings as Aayush moves yet again, He has been the most active created player having already moved from the Blues to United and then onto Newcastle and now back to United.​

Wow "George" looks an amazing CB!

Glad to see Naterr established at Newcastle and almost 30 games for Lithuania!

Glad to see I've finally made my debut for Belgium and gone on to make 18 appearances!

Also nice to see I've settled at Liverpool and achieved a 7+ average rating for the two seasons I've been there.

FM Base Re-Sign Adam Moore From Bayern Munich For ?10.75million

View attachment 531905

After an indifferent couple of seasons trying to break into the Bayern Munich side Belgium RB Adam Moore has opted to rejoin his first club FM Base in the hope of getting more game time for half the amount he joined Bayern for.

OOOOO Im back! Good to be back at the team that made me what I am! :P

Please tell me I've been sold or Hughes gets some sense!
Unfortunately not, im into September and he only plays one upfront, i think he sees you as his second striker behind Lewandowski but you have played more games than Volland.

Back