Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
Right thats the summer transfer window all done, will post the other peoples requested screenshots next and the transfer histories to see who came into the clubs.

Summer Transfer Window

September 2018

FM Base Teams Transfer Histories

View attachment 405315View attachment 405314

FM Base FC

So the Blues brought in around ?70million with player sales and spent almost ?50million in reply with the big deals being for the return of RB Moore along with James Ward Prowse and Konoplyanka while also bringing in a couple of promising youngsters.

FM Base United

United let their best striker go and all they do in response is bring back Aayush and a load of mediocre defenders who will not help them stave off relegation i believe this season.
Im hoping that they will have a bit of money to spend soon, Im guessing all the money is currently going on the 100,000 seater new stadium.​

Premier League Title Odds

View attachment 405312

Despite selling their best player the bookies believe that United will replace their recent relegation troubles for mid table mediocrity. The Blues are expected to to make 5th but i would like to think they will establish themselves as a Champions League Top 4 club.

FM Base FC Champions League Group Drawn

View attachment 405311

Record Attendance Broken 3 Times In A Matter Of Days

First off even a lowly league cup match V Doncaster breaks the attendance record with over 39,000 turning up for the match.

View attachment 405264

Its almost doubled a few days later in the Champions League match against AC Milan with 77,000 coming to the New Stadium

View attachment 405258

Make a pretty penny from the Gate Receipt too

View attachment 405257

Not long after that we face Tottenham in the Premier League and sell out the over 80,000 seater stadium. This sort of response is whats going to make FM Base FC the biggest team in the world.​

I think you may need to stop updating about the club and only the players
Im still enjoying the club side of it though especially with the Blues starting to become a dominant force and its not like its holding up the save,

Hello swansea, Glad I won't be part of the Relegation of United lol! hopefully i can get into the Scotland squad now!

I support Manchester United but I've joined City. Oh god. Let's hope I get some play time. Would be nice to still see progress of player (Tolga Duzgun)

Story is going great btw :)

Actually enjoying it much more in this format :)

I support Manchester United but I've joined City. Oh god. Let's hope I get some play time. Would be nice to still see progress of player (Tolga Duzgun)

Story is going great btw :)
Thanks guys i have got right back into this save since changing the format and the aim will definitly be to smash the seasons out now and see your players become the best players in the world, not that some are far off that already.

August - December 2018

FM Base FC First Champions League Campaign

View attachment 405071

So in only their first season in the top echelon of European football the Blues breeze through the Group stages of the Champions League and make the knockout stages with a game to spare.

Champions League Group Table

View attachment 405070

An impressive group to win with the likes of Dortmund and AC Milan in the group and we will go on and face Shakhtar in the knockout rounds.​

Back