• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
August - December 2018

FM Base FC and United Fixtures/Results

View attachment 404936View attachment 404935View attachment 404934

FM Base FC

So not only do there storm there first Champions League group campaign they also finish the year top of the pile of the Premier League with Lewandowski and Konoplyanka key to their current success with the only blip a poor loss in the Capital One Cup in only the 3rd round of the competition.

FM Base United

Only 5 league wins from their opening 19 games show that United are really struggling and our only just staying out of the relegation zone due to worse teams around them, the Tottenham 7-0 thrashing really summed up how poorly United have dealt with transfer windows since i left, selling all of their best players and then not replacing them while again they got knocked out of the Cup to lower league opposition.

December 31st 2018

Premier League Table

View attachment 404907

United are currently only 3 points off the relegation places while the Blues are currently a point ahead of defending champions Chelsea.

Player Stats

View attachment 404906

Pircalabu George tops the highest average rating charts with his amazing performances for Chelsea while Winger Jack Wilkzz is joint top of the most man of the matches chart.

Chelsea Sign Jake Brown for a massive ?21million

View attachment 404904

This was the only created player transfer over a very quiet winter transfer window while United didnt sign anyone to replace him despite being in a relegation fight and already not replacing Waddell from the summer while the Blues sell John Stones for half of what they bought him for now they have Adam Moore back from Bayern

Transfer Histories

View attachment 404903View attachment 404902

Right thats me done for tonight will post the rest of the season up tomorrow and then it will be screenshot time

Will post the rest of the season up today and then do the screenshot requests and post over the weekend before starting the new season on monday.

January - May 2019

FM Base FC and FM Base United Fixtures

View attachment 404733View attachment 404732

FM Base FC

So the Blues came in second a record high for them but they should have sneaked the title! They were up there with City for most of the season but 2 losses in their last 3 games saw them drop out of the race and end up 5 points behind Man City. They also fell at the first hurdle in the knockout stages of the Champions League losing to Shakhtar when they really should have put up more of a fight

FM Base FC Record High

View attachment 404731

FM Base United

Relegated but what did United expect? They sold their best players every chance they got then brought in rubbish players in exchange, Smith, Whorder and Mason did well to fill the void left by Waddell but too many of there matches no one in the team managed to find the net and a big rebuilding job is now needed at the club in the summer to prepare for the Championship.

FM Base United Relegated

View attachment 404730

FM Base United Sack Nigel Clough After Relegation

View attachment 404729

FM Base Offer Former Manager FM Baser The Job

View attachment 404728

Do people think i should take the job of rebuilding United and getting them back into the Premier League? I would still only do the 6 month updates but would hopefully not see United drop off the map.

May 2019

Premier League Table

View attachment 404727

Derby and Wolves get relegated along with FM Base United while Chelsea, last years Champions drop off the pace down in 3rd place.

Player Stats

View attachment 404726

George tops the highest average rating chart with Lovano not far behind and centre back partner Andy Clark making the top 5. FM Base FC's Lewandowski stormed the Golden Boot chart scoring 10 more goals than his nearest rivals while Kris Stuart kicked a lot of people at Newcastle along with Tomlinson, Tasker and Henson running around a lot for their respective clubs.

Fabio Lovano Wins Young Player of the Year With Wilkzz 2nd and Tomlinson 3rd

View attachment 404725

Right thats me all caught up will give everyone a couple of days now to catch up and request screenshots with Sky Walker, Rao, Conordinho and Jake Brown having already pre ordered screenshots. Also let me know what you all think about taking over United or should i decline and let them find their feet themselves.

Back