Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
I personally wouldn't go for the job, unless you're planning on buying back the original players, which wouldn't be possible at the Championship level, i suppose.

BTW,WTF IS SONG DOING AT TOTTENHAM???

Can I get a screenie of Naterr pleeeease!

I wouldn't take the job...let the reds rot :P

Right dudes will get these screenshots up today and then its my favourite part of the story! The Summer Transfer Window.

First season at city and we win the league. Hoping I played a good amount of games. SS for Tolga Duzgun please

Akshay Rao

View attachment 404039View attachment 404038

Another loan for Rao but he had a brilliant season for Blackpool playing 48 games for them this season scoring 9 goals and setting up a further 16 goals. Surely Rao will look to establish himself at FM Base FC next season or look for the permanent move in the summer after 3 loans in a row.

Rao Highlight Helping Blackpool Win the Championship Playoff Final

View attachment 404033

Conordinho

View attachment 404031View attachment 404030

So once Aston Villa got relegated at the end of last season Conordinho moved on to Everton and had a decent first season with them scoring 11 goals in 24 starts while he has also looked to establish himself in the England National team with 3 goals in 8 caps.​

Andreas Naterr

View attachment 404027View attachment 404026View attachment 404025

So the big news for left back Naterr is that he handed in a transfer request with Newcastle and has already confirmed a deal with current Premier League Champions Man City for in the summer for ?18million
Mr Reliability as Naterr plays 40 plus games again this season for Newcastle and out of all the created players has the most caps for his country so far.​

Back