Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
August - December 2019

Champions League - FM Base FC

View attachment 403336

An interesting group as we meet Luke Sky Walker again at Juventus while there are also the likes of Deliirium at Monaco.

Champions League Group End

View attachment 403335

They make the knockout stages for another year as they scrape into second place behind Juventus and 3 points ahead of Monaco after beating them in the final game of the group stages.​

December 31st 2019

Premier League Table

View attachment 403329

So the Blues currently sit in 3rd position exactly where the bookies believed they would be at the start of the season with Man City top of the pile with 2 games in hand.

Player Stats

View attachment 403328

Duckworth is in the top 5 assists list but beyond that the only other created player is Conordinho with a high shots on target ratio.

Skybet Championship

View attachment 403327

United have had a shocker of a time after selling all of their decent players in the summer they were still expected to at least reach the playoffs this season but currently sit down in 9th.

Player Stats

View attachment 403326

Hardly any created players left at United but Doumbia and Chung Yong are liking the Championship.​

Andre Samwells

View attachment 535769View attachment 535772View attachment 535773

You wonder why Man Utd splashed out on Samwells as they restrict him to just 6 games this season and only a couple of goals while he scored 12 goals for the reserves in 11 games but hes above all that now. Just look at the Man U strikeforce! They only play one up front and they have Rooney, Falcao, Welbeck(Who has 53 goals for England) and Brazilian Barbosa who is an awesome player.​

Looks like I'll be picking up my wages while watching the team from the bench most weekends then!

Did Sky Walker score against FM-Base? Also, do you have any Sky Walker screenshots left?

City in the final of the champions league! Would love to see my player win the trophy. Any chance we could see a SS of the champions league final please :)

Did Naterr get any games for Man City?

I have a bad feeling I won't get many as they have Luke Shaw there!

Champions League Final 2020

Man City 0 - 1 Chelsea

View attachment 402931

So there are 3 created players who take part in the Champions League Final with Andy Clark Captaining the Winning side Chelsea with Booker and George playing too.​

Skybet Championship End 2020

FM Base United

View attachment 402930View attachment 402929

So United dont bounce back after their first season of relegation as they only manage 4th in the Championship before getting dumped out of the playoffs.
While they did have some success with their signings Doumbia and Chung Yong near the tops of their respective Golden Boot and Assists charts.​

Back