Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
It wasn't more help than a case of being awake on the field.....
You still get classed as winning it despite running round like a headless chicken but your overall contribution to their promotion was good.

I love the little blurb you did after each screenie...Hopefully I don't rot with Man City and can help them win the league again!
Thanks man, going to try and focus on the players more now and less on the teams as has been mentioned before United only have 3 created players in their whole squad now after the relegation so theres not too much point in showing all of their fixtures.

Had a hectic day yesterday and missed screenie Sunday, can i pre-order a ss for next time please.

Had a hectic day yesterday and missed screenie Sunday, can i pre-order a ss for next time please.
You mean screenie saturday:P Had a busy morning so should have a relaxing afternoon of fm and posting the screenshots for the season today

Newcastle Sign Aayush Again For ?7.25million

View attachment 403624

Dont know what is going on with Aayush he cant make his mind up! Started his career at the Blues moved to United then to Newcastle back to United and now back to Newcastle! 4 Transfers - 2 clubs.​

West Ham Sign Tobey Mason For ?18.5 Million

View attachment 403522

So Mason is another one to jump the sinking ship of United but i dont have a clue where West Ham got that sort of money to spend on him!​

FM Base FC Sign Shamus Lally For ?24 Million

View attachment 403512

A blast from the past here! Lally was one of the first players sold off due to inactivity to Wigan for a mere ?1.5 Million and he obviously made a name for himself as he joins the Blues for over ?20million​

Matt Smith Joins Porto For ?14.75million

View attachment 403510

An interesting move to Portugal, I didnt notice the move at first because im guessing it was pre arranged before the end of the season.​

Rao Joins Swansea For Just ?3.6 Million

View attachment 403505

This looks like a good deal for both parties as Swansea get a decent player on the cheap while Serial Loaner Rao finally gets the permanent move he craved.​

Summer Transfer Window Shut

View attachment 536567

September 3rd 2019

Transfer Histories

FM Base FC

View attachment 403501

The Blues spend over ?70 Million on Lally, De Bruyne and Vydra while bringinig in almost ?40million thanks to the big sell of Kevin Booker to Man City.

FM Base United

View attachment 403498

They brought in ?118million in the transfer window spending a mere ?18million as they desperately try to keep the Stadium move going after relegation. The move thats not shown is Doumbia coming in on a free so him and Dongou will surely help fire United back into the Premier League at the first attempt?

eh....i ain't even mad. I suppose I'll just come back to haunt you all then....

Really annoyed I didn't move!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Back