Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
Premier League End - 2020

FM Base FC

View attachment 402923View attachment 402922

The Blues end up down in 4th place with surprise package Man Utd taking the title back to the other side of Manchester.
Guthrie finishes joint second on the highest average rating chart as he helps Man Utd win the Premier League with Conordinho smashing in 20 goals for Everton! Foxx makes it in second place in the assists charts while left back Naterr is in the top 5 of the assists charts in his first season with Man City.

Right thats me all caught up Kemp, Root and Singh have already pre ordered screenshots, Will give everyone plenty of time this season to request screenshots and a little detail with them.
Deadline will be Wednesday Night 7 PM so you have around 2 days to say your still following

Ss conordinho please,looks like it was a good season for him with 20 goals

11th for swansea hope I contributed! just like to add well done to you for this cool its a great effort mate!

Screenie of P.George please^^) . I won the UCL. Now I can die in peace.

11th for swansea hope I contributed! just like to add well done to you for this cool its a great effort mate!
Thanks man, I always try to stick to stories once i start them so hope it can be one of the only BAP's where you see the whole players career right up to retirement rather than just the first few seasons

Right dudes 24 more hours to request a screenshot then i will start posting them up tomorrow night. Then its Transfer Window time!

12 more hours! Then its screenshot time, get your request in dont want anyone saying they missed out tomorrow

Back