Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
Lewis Duckworth

View attachment 403918View attachment 403916

Duckworth looks a steal for West Brom! Bought for a mere ?2.5million but worth well over 4 times that amount now and one of there key attacking players. A good season for Duckworth getting 30 appearances under his belt this season for West Brom while bagging 10 goals in the process.​

Jack Wilkzz

View attachment 403909View attachment 403908

Wilkzz is another player who looks like a steal bought for under ?10million and now worth ?30million. He played well over 40 games again for Newcastle this season scoring 11 goals with 12 assists and i can see him moving on to bigger things soon.​

Adam Moore

View attachment 403900View attachment 403899

Moore is happy to be back at the Blues now after playing in 30 games this season despite a few niggling injuries while he also reached 50 games for Belgium which i really didnt realise anyone had played this many national games already at only 24.​

Adam Moore

View attachment 535678View attachment 535681

Moore is happy to be back at the Blues now after playing in 30 games this season despite a few niggling injuries while he also reached 50 games for Belgium which i really didnt realise anyone had played this many national games already at only 24.​

Definitely enjoying being back at the blues then! Also incredible to have played that many international games already, have I made the most international caps?

Definitely enjoying being back at the blues then! Also incredible to have played that many international games already, have I made the most international caps?
Out of all the created players i would think so but its hard to say about some of the players we havent look at in a few years.

Out of all the created players i would think so but its hard to say about some of the players we havent look at in a few years.

Ahh yeah, still love that I have played that many games already though.

Meguel Torres

View attachment 403867View attachment 403866

So Torres got his big move to Chelsea last summer and has settled in well playing a part in over 30 of their games scoring 7 goals and having 11 assists whilst he has also managed to cement his place in the Spanish National Team aswell this season and now has 10 caps.​

Andre Samwells

View attachment 403860View attachment 403859View attachment 403858

You wonder why Man Utd splashed out on Samwells as they restrict him to just 6 games this season and only a couple of goals while he scored 12 goals for the reserves in 11 games but hes above all that now. Just look at the Man U strikeforce! They only play one up front and they have Rooney, Falcao, Welbeck(Who has 53 goals for England) and Brazilian Barbosa who is an awesome player.​

Right thats the screenshots done for another season im currently into january of the next season and will start posting the summer transfer window news tomorrow morning

I love the little blurb you did after each screenie...Hopefully I don't rot with Man City and can help them win the league again!

Back