Coolmcool's FM Base Team

  • Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 285K
Conordinho

View attachment 391333View attachment 391332


Conordinho scores 13 league goals for the 3rd season in a row after scoring 20 goals 4 seasons ago hes been stuck on that number ever since but hes also become a key player for England in recent times and is closing in on 50 caps for England.

​
 
Hmmm cant get the screenshots to upload at the moment hopefully the site fix the problem by the time i get home from work tonight
 
I've just caught up on the thread after getting back from traveling. I saw my guy move to Southampton a couple of seasons ago so when its time Screen Shot time can I get a bit of an update on what he's been up too career wise. Cheers
 
SS of Pikkpoiss, if possible.

I've just caught up on the thread after getting back from traveling. I saw my guy move to Southampton a couple of seasons ago so when its time Screen Shot time can I get a bit of an update on what he's been up too career wise. Cheers

Got the screenshots so will try and post them up today, I havent been able to get onto FMBase the past couple of days so will be putting out a lot of updates today
 
Consortium Complete FM Base United Takeover

View attachment 390697

It was heavily touted that Paul Lambert would be replaced but i have reached the end of May and hes managed to cling onto his job.

​
 
Back
Top