Thank you for your kind words. Yes the tests do take a long time especiallty as there are now 3 tests. As long as the community keeps me suitably motivated, I will continue with the testing. Also I have added ultimate v6 to the test folder.

Thank you, the regular one with AM and IFs please, and thank you for your big work, I can imagine it takes quite sometime to run all those tests :)

TFF Ultimate v6: TFF ULTIMATE V6_528BE936-E66E-41C4-BF19-F8824A38B868

Finished testing plug and play 4-4-1-1 v1 in the top 4 test. Also tested Knap's Stargazing Live F9.

Stargazing Live now holds the record for most goals from corners, an amazing 30 goals from corners (previous record was 29, Deadly Circle v11). One crazy game from the Stargazing test below:

View attachment 152642 View attachment 152641

More screens as usual in the dropbox folder, also the spreadsheet has been updated.

Last edited:
Finished testing plug and play 4-4-1-1 v1 in the top 4 test. Also tested Knap's Stargazing Live F9.

Stargazing Live now holds the record for most goals from corners, an amazing 30 goals from corners (previous record was 29, Deadly Circle v11). One crazy game from the Stargazing test below:

View attachment 1050680 View attachment 1050681

More screens as usual in the dropbox folder, also the spreadsheet has been updated.
there is v3 atm plug xD

Yes, TFF is prolific with his releases, hard to keep up.

Thank you for your kind words. Yes the tests do take a long time especiallty as there are now 3 tests. As long as the community keeps me suitably motivated, I will continue with the testing. Also I have added ultimate v6 to the test folder.

You're most welcome :)
I know how much time I spend on a season, with simulated matches, won't even think about if I had to do every season 3 times XD

I think the missus minds more than I do. What started as a simple mission to find the most consistent tactic(s) has evolved into a full time hobby.

You're most welcome :)
I know how much time I spend on a season, with simulated matches, won't even think about if I had to do every season 3 times XD

Yeah, I can imagine that... my wife looked a bit odd at me once, just because I was running FM16 on 2 computers at the same time xD

Finished testing Ultimate v6 in the top 10 test.

Joint best consecutive wins (9), record held with Sir Goalalot 16.3. Lowest number of goals from corners.

Performance was very average until a huge purple patch of 9 straight wins and 11 out of 12 wins which has propelled it into the next round of testing.

Finished testing, Wrath v5 attacking, Date 442, Deep Sicillian Defense and Spectre v1 defensive, all in the underdog test.

Some of the tactics especially the more attack minded really struggled with this test, as Sunderland are quite poor both ability and reputation wise compared to the opposition.

Deep Sicillian Defense v5 now holds the record for most goals from corners (32), previous record was 30 held by Stargazing Live.

interesting that Ultimate v6 is performing poorer than Wrath v5 attacking.

I never had continued success with ultimate v6 in my own saves, however that could just be down to my teams, setup etc. Wrath v5 on the other hand has been a very solid tactic for me in both it's iterations.

interesting that Ultimate v6 is performing poorer than Wrath v5 attacking.

Might throw Wrath v5 after a Monaco save I got - been using Ultimate v6 for almost 2 seasons, got the job in october in 2nd season, took the team from 15th to 4th, first full season I ended 2nd. after PSG - but experienced some periods with nothing but draws, may Wrath v5 can do that better :)

Sure I will add it to the test queue. Have you tried it?, any good?

Just to say great work mate; the most convincing testing method so far, and an enjoyable read overall :)