Good story Idea! I am giving up with FM now until the new one comes out as my Computer keeps acting up! Nice to see someone else using a Paint program to make the stories more realistic. Liking the Trophy Cabinet haha!

Nice and very creative! Great story of a great club!

Great idea for a story. Love the two transfers so far too.

As a United fan, it's my dream to see Ronaldo and Bale in the team. Good luck :)

Pre-Season 2013/14 Preview

View attachment 360428

Pre-Season 2013/14 Preview

I decided against letting my assistant organising friendlies and organised them myself. I have organised a Home Friendly against Chelsea which should generate a little bit of profit for the club, then we have a tour of America and a tour of China to look forward to.

Team Overview

View attachment 360429
This is my Team Sheet, new signings Baines and Thiago along with Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale, looking very strong.

How did you get £300M to play with? I never get that sort of money.

How did you get £300M to play with? I never get that sort of money.

I forwarded from January 2013 until the end of 2012/13 season so it's at the correct point, June 2013.

I turned off transfers in first window so transfers would not be allowed until June 2013.

So Man Utd had a huge profit and a balance of £495m and gave me £300m+ and a £2.6m wage budget.

Bye rooney Can you make it abit more personal But anyway Good update

i mean a personal life to Alex like what he dose away from United on the rooney case See who wanna Buy he might do a u turn :D