Craig Bellamy banned by Manchester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been treated unfairly, plain and simple. He was their 1st/2nd best player last season, he gave 100% every game and really worked for the team, and now he just gets chucked aside? That's bullshit.

To be fair, Riise is a ****. He got beaten up by Carew while on international duty, sent sleazy, identical texts to half of Norway's female stars etc.

Nah, Riise is just a full shilling short of the pound. Not nasty, just very, very stupid and it can rub people up the wrong way.

i said mentally hes not. its no secret that he is mentally fragile.and tevez was better by some way. you pick up on ireland, but fail to pick up the many others who have joined and are now on the way out. just because it may not hold true for one person doesnt mean it doesnt hold true to the considerable number who have joined. like many people who bash city you pick up on the negatives while ignoring the positives.

What positives? They've spent hundreds of millions, inflated transfer prices, won nothing, finished 5th and treated their own players like ****.

If he does go to Cardiff,will there even be the chance of him being the 'hero'?

I mean,not taking away from Bellamy and his abilities but even so he could stir up more controversy and potentially disrupt their season.Chopra and Bothroyd already have a strong partnership upfront but bringing Bellamy in would shut out either one of them.Jones might even have to alter the formation altogether just to fit Bellamy into it.

I also doubt he'll get like 20-30 goals in the season and spearhead them to another Playoff.

The wages are the main problem for Cardiff to tackle if they are to take him on.

If he does go to Cardiff,will there even be the chance of him being the 'hero'?

I mean,not taking away from Bellamy and his abilities but even so he could stir up more controversy and potentially disrupt their season.Chopra and Bothroyd already have a strong partnership upfront but bringing Bellamy in would shut out either one of them.Jones might even have to alter the formation altogether just to fit Bellamy into it.

I also doubt he'll get like 20-30 goals in the season and spearhead them to another Playoff.

The wages are the main problem for Cardiff to tackle if they are to take him on.
sooner or later his attitude would catch up with him, i feel he wouldnt be shipped out if he wasnt so hard to work with

You'd think he would learn by now, to control his attitude. Treated unfairly, yes, but he has to one of the most unprofessional players in the league.

You'd think he would learn by now, to control his attitude. Treated unfairly, yes, but he has to one of the most unprofessional players in the league.

Why? He has every right to voice his concerns. Clearly he's not happy with the situation, are you expecting him to keep quiet and sit in the reserves? He's obviously a good PL player and either he should be in the squad or be sold or loaned out.

Why? He has every right to voice his concerns. Clearly he's not happy with the situation, are you expecting him to keep quiet and sit in the reserves? He's obviously a good PL player and either he should be in the squad or be sold or loaned out.
all players have problems with mangers at somepoint. but its how you deal with it, and he always picks the wrong option. its his attitude that put him in this position in the first place

He has that selfish attitude about him that makes people want to rip his head off...

or is that just me.

I might feel sorry for him if he wasn't such a ****.

But couldn't he have put a clause in his contract stating he must be in the 25? And it's difficult for Manicini, because however he does picks it, people will be left out. And he won't want to sell them to rival clubs either so many will have to stay.

Looks like he's joining Cardiff on loan, doubt they will pay any of his wages but I'm sure he gets to decide where he goes unless it's City rival, he will love the championship but I'm sure he will become a target for many of there full backs. A lot of people don't like him but I am big fan of him and he's been severely mistreated at City, I hope he does well for Cardiff.

Radio 5Live said he was joining Cardiff btw.

i hope he comes to celtic could make the difference between 1st and 2nd

Listen here Shity, it takes more then a sheikh and stupid wages to win a league, FACT.
Yeah it takes a Russian Gangster and stupid wages........ManUre, we're here to stay, get over it (and yourselves)

It's a real shame what's going on at Shity so many players careers will be ruined, i think every player that has been told 'your not in the 25' has every right to demand a payment to leave

Agreed, well in part, they should be released if unhappy

Shity can't treat players like complete twats, after all it was Shity offering the huge wages to 'bribe' players to join. Bellamy to Cardiff is an insult to arguably one of their best players last season, i hope the union jumps all over this.

Bellamy, may have been a good player last season, but its this season, so that means nothing. His attitude has stunk for months, i never wanted him in the first place and I love the idea of him buggering off (along with 60% of the squad!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel sorry for him actually, think im actually the first city fan to comment on this. People calling him a ****, are very silly. He spent 650k of his own money, on an academy in Sierra Leone for children who have been effected by the war there. He doesnt boast about it, he doesnt make out he is better than other people because he has it. He was our 3rd best player last season imo, Behind Tevez and Kompany. He is a class act, and i dont know why Mancini is casting him aside, probably because the amount of times he has stated his desire to leave publicly, which is just wrong in my opinion.

I think it was Sunlivk who said Mancini was an over rated ****, please do me a favour, get some knowledge about football, he won the scudetto 3 years running in Italy with Inter, which is an amazing achievement, it doesnt matter if his team was amazing, he actually bought a lot of them. If you cant get them to play like a team, then individual ability doesnt matter. Look at France at the last world cup!!

Looks like hes in the squad. Hes gonna need to at least score a hatrick against scum to win back my heart.

I find it hard to call anyone who's on £95,000 a week a "victim", especially when he can sit at home doing **** all and receive the money anyway. At 31 he's probably on or close to his last deal, so it isn't an awful deal for him. His professionalism has always been in question, and yes I really, really dislike the player - but surely nobody thought Man City would be all roses? Maybe some did, but the way of bringing in lots of talent is that some will, inevitably, leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.