Craig Bellamy banned by Manchester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a real shame what's going on at Shity so many players careers will be ruined, i think every player that has been told 'your not in the 25' has every right to demand a payment to leave, Shity can't treat players like complete twats, after all it was Shity offering the huge wages to 'bribe' players to join. Bellamy to Cardiff is an insult to arguably one of their best players last season, i hope the union jumps all over this.

Listen here Shity, it takes more then a sheikh and stupid wages to win a league, FACT.
Could you stop calling them ******, it's just pretty childish tbh.

Bellamy's controversail, always have been, always wiill, some players are just like that, Barton Etc

He thinks he's a better player than he is, but doesn't deserve to be treated unfairly. I admire Craig Bellamy in many, many ways, but his attitude does stink. Something's gotta change, whether it be Bellamy, Mancini, the owners or whatever. Bellamy needs a new club where he's going to play week in week out. Fulham is a great shout, maybe a return to Blackburn, or even to Villa or Everton.

He thinks he's a better player than he is, but doesn't deserve to be treated unfairly. I admire Craig Bellamy in many, many ways, but his attitude does stink. Something's gotta change, whether it be Bellamy, Mancini, the owners or whatever. Bellamy needs a new club where he's going to play week in week out. Fulham is a great shout, maybe a return to Blackburn, or even to Villa or Everton.
I doubt they'll let him go to Villa, or Everton, if they don't want him to go to Spurs.
Also, We'll hate him if he goes to Everton (6)

Feel sorry for him actually, think im actually the first city fan to comment on this. People calling him a ****, are very silly. He spent 650k of his own money, on an academy in Sierra Leone for children who have been effected by the war there. He doesnt boast about it, he doesnt make out he is better than other people because he has it. He was our 3rd best player last season imo, Behind Tevez and Kompany. He is a class act, and i dont know why Mancini is casting him aside, probably because the amount of times he has stated his desire to leave publicly, which is just wrong in my opinion.

I think it was Sunlivk who said Mancini was an over rated ****, please do me a favour, get some knowledge about football, he won the scudetto 3 years running in Italy with Inter, which is an amazing achievement, it doesnt matter if his team was amazing, he actually bought a lot of them. If you cant get them to play like a team, then individual ability doesnt matter. Look at France at the last world cup!!

Dont even get me started, he was booted out of Inter for a reason and everyone knows what that is. He was handed 2 titles incase you dont know and before questioning on my knowledge get you head checked to see how he won the third.

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 AM ----------

And now Ireland is told to play for reserves.

bellmay is moving, this thread is void

Status
Not open for further replies.