Crash dumps, failed to set up graphics, XML errors and other problems

hello! All i need help on how to download logos, facepacks and skins to my apple mac.. can anyone help?

Srsly since new update 13.3 my lap always shutdown ,any one have this problem....

I have the same problem! Anyone know what do to fix this? I have deleted FM and installed it again, but the problem is still there!

I got crashdump and I been try everything to get fm13 start game without lost saved game any advice?

Since the last patch everytime i start playing the game it runs for a little while and then turns my laptop off! its worked fine before and i can still play 2012 ok just 2013 this happens on. Ive stopped the games playinbg in 3d and only load 1 league at a time but makes no difference. HELP PLEASE

Since i started auto safe during the game mines been fine and im running 3 leagues at once.
You could try this danm5

Hello

I've played Football Manager 2013 for a few months on a Win7 desktop computer via Steam without having any problems. A few days ago I bought a new Win8 Laptop Samsung NP550P7C Series 5 17.3-inch HD+ (1600 x 900) LED Notebook
Now every time when I load a saved game in FM it crashes after a few (in-game) days with the following alert:

A serious error was encountered and the application will close. An error file has been generated in:
C:\...\Football Manager 2013\crash dumos\FM 2013 v 13.3.3.359652 (2013.07.24 20.04.20).dmp

What can I do to solve this problem? Thanks in advance :D

As I start a new game, right at the pint where it asks me if I need help, instead of loading the nations, it goes back to start screen.. Have restarted computer, unistalled Fm, reinstalled it and even system restored my computer. Nothing have helped that.

I could not create new game (crash when come to choose nation window). what can i do to solve the problem?
using a macbookpro

my screen has gone weird. the text is hard to read. the mouse doesn't click where I click but a few centre metres to the left! any help?:'(

Football Manager 2013 uninstall & reinstall

Hi Guys I need help!! I very stupidly uninstalled FM13 and when I try to reinstall using Steam I get the following error message: An error occurred while installing Football Manager 2013 (unknown error) see Steam support site for more information. I have trawled the Steam site and pretty much every other FM related site but I've haven't found an answer. This is the first time I have ever used an FM forum so please HELP!!

I have a problem with my FM13. If I start a new game or load a game it suddenly closes and there isn't an error message. It usually happens when a game just ended or when it is loading the "Choose team" menu on a new game. I have tried almost everything. I've tried deleting files and uninstalled it like 10 times and installed it again. Please help me, i'm desperate. I want to play FM13 again.

Thanks if forward.
Joey

Many thanks for taking the time to write all that. I have tried it all now to start the game again!! :) Cheers

ok i have fm13 running on my pc without steam or disc (dont ask me how someone did it for me) this was working great until i went to play it today runs fine right up until i do my team talk and click on play game my screen goes black then my fm comes back in window rather than full screen with the error message not well formed(invalid token)at line 1 of visable panel.xml can anyone please help thanks in advance

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: fm.exe
Application Version: 14.1.2.44833
Application Timestamp: 52711a9b
Fault Module Name: StackHash_100e
Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.17725
Fault Module Timestamp: 4ec49b60
Exception Code: c0000374
Exception Offset: 000c380b
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 100e
Additional Information 2: 100e155c9ec20132aa3b2610340a7f8a
Additional Information 3: 4580
Additional Information 4: 45804c54c54d6500e15a33c82627e1e4

i got this error twice on the first match of the season

never completed the match

I made a quite long post specifically explaining the error messages i get but im denied sending the post due to to many URL's i think. But has it any value if i post without specifics?