Check the new update if you already have not will have another around about 7

Hope everyone has seen my new update will work on December around half 7 trust me it's a good one :)

View attachment 456988
14/12/13 Coventry Away
Coventry, hard game, very hard infact and we knew it. 27th minute Coventry took the lead after a half of them dominating the game. Then after half-time they scored again. 2-0,however we did score late on to make it 2-1 and that was game we was awful and the boys knew how I felt straight after the game
FT Coventry 2-1 Crewe
View attachment 456987
21/12/13 Shrewsbury at home
Needed to win this game, however we found ourselves trailing after the 12 minute, after that it was all one way,we pressed Shrerewsbury for the rest of the game, but could only score in the 91st minute through inman
FT Crewe 1-1 Shrewsbury
View attachment 456986
26/12/13 Wolves away
Hardest game we would have all season aginst wolves still posses championship even premiership footballers but found themsleves not doing well. And we took advantage Max Clayton! 23rd minute! 1-0. We pressed wolves the whole game and managed to score again in the second half through Byron Moore and the game finished 2-0 to the crewe, the away fans were over the moon what a win!
FT Wolves 0-2 Crewe
View attachment 456981
29/12/13 Colchester away
Should have been an easy 3 points, and it seemed it would be, we scored straight from the off, 1-0! The first half was bland for the rest then in the second half we doubled our lead through Davis from the spot in the 56th 2-0! We then got our third in the 81st! Great win!
FT Colchester 0-3 Crewe
League Table
Still at the top by some Margin!

View attachment 456977SKY SPORTS BREAKING NEWS
View attachment 413971
ANEKE EXTENDS LOAN UNTIL THE END OF THE SEASON
View attachment 456976
POM IS AJ
He put in some superb performances over the month and that is why he is my POM
View attachment 456975

Be sure to check the newest update. Will try and get two more out tomorrow as much feedback/support is liked and really makes me want to keep doing this :)

View attachment 456611January 2014 Happy New Year!
The new year, could it provide a diffucult month? Lets find out

1/1/14 Carlisle at home
This is the first game of the new year, the players were rearing to go, and well if I am honest it was a very boring game, however in the 73rd minute tootle scored! 1-0 Crewe! And that was the end of this game.
FT Crewe 1-0 Carlisle
View attachment 456604
8/1/14 MK Dons at home
This could be a very hard game, we kicked off however Dons took the ball and they dominated then they inevitably score 27th minute they take the lead 1-0, however we pegged them back straight away with Inman outside the box 1-1! And that was all really, a few good shots from Dons and us but the keepers did well.
FT Crewe 1-1 MK Dons

View attachment 456600
11/1/14 Rothernham away
This should of been a easy 3 points and we took the lead straight away! Max Clayton! 1-0 however, they scored 20 minutes later 1-1. However in a short space of time we take the lead again! 2-1! Byron Moore, and we dominated the rest of the game,however we could not score a goal, and it finished 2-1
FT Rothernham 1-2 Crewe
View attachment 456594
18/1/14 Orient at home
Hard fixture if I am honest they are a good team. The first half was very boring, ball was in the middle of the park for most of it. Then in the 54th minute, we had a sending off, we was down to 10 men and that hit us hard, 6 minutes later Orient took the lead and just kept dominating until the final whistle. First game we've lost at home all season.
FT Crewe 0-1 Orient
View attachment 456593
28/1/14 Stevenage away
Needed to win this, especially after just losing, they boys played great and dominated and we finally struck!Dugdale chested the ball down and volleyed it home, what a finish, 1-0. Half time came and I told the boys to play better, however we later on went to conceded 1-1 in the 74th minute, gutted, however we scored, who else but Max Clayton? He got on the end of a cool cross and placed it home 2-1!!
FT Stevenage 1-2 Crewe
View attachment 456592
League table
At the top by a very good margin promotion looks very likely now
View attachment 456591
SKY SPORTS BREAKING NEWS

View attachment 414829
CREWE KEEPER SET TO LEAVE CUB AT THE END OF THE SEASON
View attachment 456590
POM IS MAX CLAYTON!
Max played brilliant scored a few and got assists so he makes it for my POTM for the second time this season
View attachment 456589

View attachment 456120
February: The rough patch

1/2/14 Sheff United at home
Wanted to win this after our loss against them last time, and we started strong AJ scored in the 27th to give us a 1-0 lead! Half time came around and I told the boys I wanted more. But they did not seem to listen 50th minute they scored then 6 minutes later they scored again.2-1 in the space of 11 minutes the scored twice. However I felt confident we would turn it around and we did! Byron Moore in the 80th minute!2-2! then we scored again! Clayton 3-2 then even better we got another 4-2!sensational and the fans made the players know how proud they were.
FT Crewe 4-2 Sheff United
View attachment 456118
5/2/14 Tranmere away
We should collect the 3 points in this sort of game. However we defiantly suffered from over confidence and we found our self 1-0 down in 15 minutes. And we couldn't change it the game was very boring then the game ended 1-0
FT Tranmere 1-0 Crewe
View attachment 456117
8/2/14 Bradford away
We needed to win this after losing the previous game, however we found our selfs in the same predicament 1-0 down in 12 minutes. and we tried to then score but we couldn't Then after half time they went 2-0 up. Game over.
FT Bradford 2-0 Crewe
View attachment 456115
12/2/14 Brentford at home
Need a win, Peterborough are closing in. We kicked off and scored 1-01 Clayton! However Grigg scored in the 30th minute 1-1. And it finished there really. Poor game from both teams and it ended in a draw.
FT Crewe 1-1 Brentford
View attachment 456112
22/2/14 Port Vale away
Rival match. What better way to try and get the fans back on side with a win in this game. And we scored! Super Moyo! 1-0! Then 20 minutes later 2-0! Byron Moore! Half-time told the boys they could do better and they did but late on, ColClough scored in the 87th 3-0 then aneke in the 91st 4-0! What a win
FT Port Vale 0-4 Crewe
View attachment 456111
26/2/14 Swindon at home
Another win would be brilliant, and we went for it, dominated the whole game and limited them to only 1 shot however the breakthrough came at the 87th 1-0! AJ
FT Crewe 1-0 Swindon
View attachment 456110
League Table
Need to start making up the points again losing alot of ground at the top
View attachment 456109

POTM IS MARK ELLIS
Bit of a unsung hero really, hes a strong figure in the team and always a big presence when he steps out onto the pitch so he is my POTM
View attachment 456108

Sorry couldn't update last night and I can't till late tonight so please be patient :) feedback will be nice in the process

View attachment 455167March: Another dreadful month
8/3/14 Peterborough away
Clash of the titans, the two high flying teams met in which could be a six pointer. And we dominated the whole first half but could not find a break through, then after half time Peterborough scored 1-0, then 20 minutes later they scored again 2-0, game over
FT Peterborough 2-0 Crewe
View attachment 45516611/3/14 Walsall away
Needed to make up ground and win this fixture however the players did not get the memo and we went 1-0 down in 7 minutes, however we bucked up our ideas and 10 minutes later we scored 1-1 max clayton! Then 4 minutes later 2-1!Oliver! Then we finished the game up late on Max Clayton again scored a great header in the 81st 3-1
FT Walsall 1-3 Crewe
View attachment 45516415/3/14 Oldham at home
This was a must win, and we dominated all the way through the first half but only found a breakthrough in the 67th with AJ and that was it.
Crewe 1-0 Oldham
View attachment 45516322/3/14 Gillingham away
Should win this game, however we found ourselfs 2-0 down in 25 minutes,and we could not break them down at all however we scored! Harry Davis from the corner in the 57th! However, that was all.
FT Gillingham 2-1 Crewe
View attachment 45516225/3/14 Notts County at home
We should win this but we played awful the whole entire game, and County ended up scoring 1-0, and that was game awful just awful
View attachment 45516129/3/14 Coventry at home
Really needed to win this and we manged to take the lead! !1-0 Michael West, then 10 minutes later 2-0! Byron Moore, however huge mistake between keeper and defender lead Coventry to scoring 2-1, then after the break they scored again,2-2 threw away a perfectly good 2-0 lead ashamed of the boys
FT Crewe 2-2 Coventry
View attachment 455156
LEAGUE TABLE
We have really lost good ground and we need to start picking up more points
View attachment 455155
Sorry this update has been so late but I have been busy with sixth form and other commitments will try to update more